What video games have you been playing?

I don't play video games much, but I've just purchased a bunch of them.

Currently on Mario & Luigi : Inside Bowser's Story. It's the only RPG I've ever gotten very far in. It's pretty fun, despite some of the fights being tedious. Also got Scribblenauts, which is good for laughs sometimes.

Waiting on Batman : Arkham Asylum, and I'm hoping to get the Saboteur soon. It looks like something I'd be into, anyway, and from reading metacritic, it sounds like it's worth it.

Also, New Super Mario Bros Wii is pretty fun.

Guest eriathomas

I beat Magna Carta 2 earlier. It was pretty generic story wise, and the battle system could have used some more tweeks, but overall I liked it. I'm not sure if I should start Mass Effect now, or try to finish up Star Ocean 4. I also still have Assassin's Creed to play.

I beat Magna Carta 2 earlier. It was pretty generic story wise, and the battle system could have used some more tweeks, but overall I liked it. I'm not sure if I should start Mass Effect now, or try to finish up Star Ocean 4. I also still have Assassin's Creed to play.

what was your play time on this game? the two discs make me want to believe it to be in the 60 hour range, but that feels long in my gut based on how short ES was

Guest eriathomas

It only took me 30 hours to beat it, but I didn't do any extra grinding or anything.

Edit: I seriously have no idea how it is 2 discs, seeing as there are hardly any cut-scenes, just a ton of those stupid talking things with the characters on both sides of the screen.

shinobi is my favorite arcade game of all time and now i have the actually arcade machine. this game reminds me of my childhood, being 8 years old and dropping my $10 a week allowance on it. been playing this non-stop for 3 days. i will be restoring this and giving it the royal treatment. stoked

[image]

That is fucking awesome. I was in a band with a dude whose 16 year old stepson bought and renovated pinball machines for profit. I always thought that was cool as shit. It made me want to have an arcade game, like Splatterhouse, in my living room.
i also have mortal kombat 1,2,3,4 in the living room. 1,2 are my favs. i'll post a pic soon. now i am looking for street fighter 2, 2 champion edition, super street fighter and street fighter alpha. i saw an alpha i was going to purchase, but the shop that had it burned down. bummer