What video games have you been playing?

Guest eriathomas

I'm at the end of Vandal Hearts, but I totally played it wrong and lost on my first try. I'll give it another go tomorrow since I'm tired, but it should be easy if I do it differently. The game is well worth the 1200 points, even though it is pretty short.

Guest eriathomas

I broke down and started SMT: Nocturne tonight. I look forward to being full absorbed into another SMT game, though hopefully not too much since I have a test next week.

Im late to the game and just got MW2 last week. Been playing that whenever I can and also for the sheer hilarity of it I am also playing 50 cent: Blood on the Sand. Really stupid but somewhat entertaining.

Haha what's the 50 cent game like? I love all those Def Jam fighting games by the way.

Well, the story is as follows. Him and G-unit play a show but when the promoter cant front the $10 mil. bill he is given a diamond covered skull that is then stolen from him. Suddenly he is fighting a slew of military trained foreigners to obtain his skull back. The story is horrible, the controls could use some work, but overall it is an ok way to waste the day away. Easy trophies/achievments if your wanting those.

A friend of mine was playing the 50 Cent game a few weeks ago. I wasn't sure how to feel about it.

As for me, I've been playing Halo 3, Left 4 Dead 2, and Half Life. Hoping my friend gets Army of 2 40th Day soon so I can finish up all the endings and shit. No other new games that interest me are coming out for a while. (At least none that I'll buy before they're $20)

Guest eriathomas

Yeah, not much coming out I want except a few RPGs in March and May. I grabbed Portal Still Alive, since it was on sale for 800 point and I wanted to try out the new challenge maps.

Guest eriathomas

Lame, I'm 40 points short of 400. I fucking hate the way they do points. I guess someone is trying to sue MS for their point system, since you are essentially paying for extra point you'll probably not use unless you buy more.

Guest eriathomas

The new Portal maps are pretty frustrating, but a lot of fun. I'm stuck on 6, but I know what to do, it's just really hard to pull off and it's annoying. I'm sure I'm going to just get more and more pissed since there are 20 more challenge maps.

I beat GTA 4 this week. Gotta do some of the side missions still though.

The new Portal maps are pretty frustrating, but a lot of fun. I'm stuck on 6, but I know what to do, it's just really hard to pull off and it's annoying. I'm sure I'm going to just get more and more pissed since there are 20 more challenge maps.

Oh man! There's more Portal maps? Just downloadables?

I'm getting crazy frustrated with MW2. It's too frustrating when people have the non-stop sprint perk plus double-shotgun or something ridiculous. You see them across the room, start firing, and before you know it they've sprinted over and shotgunned you in the face.

And the dudes who just run around firing grenade-launchers everywhere are terrible. That shit just makes the game not fun. You spawn, turn a corner and get blown up by someone who is just sighting up the hallway or whatever.

Just finished LOZ: Spirit Tracks (yeah, on the DS. But I love me some LOZ!)

Now I'm just starting Assassin's Creed 2. A slow start, but now I'm really into the story. Cool idea.

What's wrong with the DS? I love mine, Also some of the best zelda games have been on handheld systems! I'm just starting on Spirit Tracks now.

Guest eriathomas
I'm getting crazy frustrated with MW2. It's too frustrating when people have the non-stop sprint perk plus double-shotgun or something ridiculous. You see them across the room, start firing, and before you know it they've sprinted over and shotgunned you in the face.

And the dudes who just run around firing grenade-launchers everywhere are terrible. That shit just makes the game not fun. You spawn, turn a corner and get blown up by someone who is just sighting up the hallway or whatever.

Yeah, I've played Team Deathmatch games where the who team has the marathon perk on with dual rangers. It pisses me off, and if I fuck up enough I usually rage quit. Sometime if you find a good spot to camp, and enough people on the team are doing it you can keep fucking them up even if they know where you are.

Oh man! There's more Portal maps? Just downloadables?

Unless you have the PC version, the new one are only available if you buy Portal Still Alive off XBLA.

I got pissed about this too but I don't really play team deathmatch anymore. I play mostly domination or sabotage. And sometimes headquarters pro.