What video games have you been playing?

I'm at the very end of FF13-2. The main story is super short, only about 20 hours.

huh interesting. kinda neat though if there is a lot of roaming, and open world/sidequests.

got home last night around 1 from the airport. bag was not on plane cause i checked in late so i have to go back today. spending time with the gf but hopefully i will get to start this in the next day or two.

Well, it took me 21 hours to beat the main story. I had to go back and get a few better monsters to fix my paradigms for the final part of the last boss battle. Now to try to get the platinum trophy, which seems like it could take a while for a few of them.

I've been getting a few of the paradox endings (i've got 3 of the 8 so far), and grinding before I hit up some of the crazy hard bosses. The story was ok, sucks it was so short, but the post game stuff is fun since I love the combat in the game. A few of the trophy/achievements are going to be annoying as hell.

I'm almost done with all the extra FF13-2 stuff. I have about 25 fragments left, 2 paradox endings, the secret ending, and a few more trophies to grind for and I'm done. It's starting to get really boring running around doing some of the missions, but hopefully I can stick it out.

With all the Mass Effect 3 hype going on, it has me interested in checking it out, but the first is not available on PS3. If I play ME2, will I be missing too much of the story?

I'm almost done with all the extra FF13-2 stuff. I have about 25 fragments left, 2 paradox endings, the secret ending, and a few more trophies to grind for and I'm done. It's starting to get really boring running around doing some of the missions, but hopefully I can stick it out.

With all the Mass Effect 3 hype going on, it has me interested in checking it out, but the first is not available on PS3. If I play ME2, will I be missing too much of the story?

I never played ME1 and played the shiiiit out of ME2. I'm on my 5th time playing through it right now. Some of the story will be a little over your head but you'll get past it. You can always look it up on wiki. So stoked for ME3. I took the day after it comes out off work just so I can nerd out and play it all day long.

I just grabbed the Simpsons Arcade Game and Final Fantasy V from the PSN Store. I tore through The Simpsons, and now I have a long-weekend to tackle FF-V.

Before this, I was playing Saint's Row: The Third, and once new DLC pops up, I'll be playing it again. I've never played FF-V though, any input from you guys on how it is?

Well, I ordered ME2, so that will be next. I'm thinking of giving up on the FF13-2 platinum trophy, the solo battles are just way too damn hard.

huh well that's good/bad to know. what kind of stats do your characters have? i know each of mine has 99 in two trees, beyond that can't remember.

i just beat the game last night. gonna start the post game stuff, hopefully soon but looks like weekend is booked up.

Serah and Noel are maxed out in all their roles. Imagine the Caius fight in Valhalla, where he regenerates fast, restores all his health when he dies, and is on a constant assault, but only a 1 on 1 with Noel, and a 2 on 1 with Serach and a monster. It's hard as hell. I'll probably grind it out though, since I have less then 20 fragments left to get and only 5 more trophy's. I may need to do a lot of monster material grinding, which sucks.

what monsters are you using? i think mine are flanitor, chichu, silver chocobo. obviously ive just beat the game so i have not really done any grinding or monster searching. i did spend a lot of time throughout the story leveling up but still have a long long way to go. any tips on leveling my characters or any tips in general. i have a feeling i have like another 30hrs of stuff probably.

I'm fucked in FF13-2. I accidently saved over my back-up save, and now I'm stuck in the void beyond and can't beat Caius or get back to the normal crux.

Edit: Beat him with Serah finally. Had to use a SEN for my monster for every class to keep him off me.

what monsters are you using? i think mine are flanitor, chichu, silver chocobo. obviously ive just beat the game so i have not really done any grinding or monster searching. i did spend a lot of time throughout the story leveling up but still have a long long way to go. any tips on leveling my characters or any tips in general. i have a feeling i have like another 30hrs of stuff probably.

Some flan for my RAV, some shitty robot for my COM and a sential of some sort (I'm really bad with remembering their names). I've been trying to power level Twilight Oden, but he is not good until he gets into the 90's+.

Been playing Catherine. There's so much more to it than I expected and it's definitely pretty damn frustrating at times, but it's a lot of fun.

Yeah it's surprisingly complex given it's simple premise.

I need to go back and get the Platinum in Catherine. Babel is way too fucking hard though.