What video games have you been playing?

finally got UMvC3! excitedddd.

Awesome man! Definitely download Heroes & Heralds mode as soon as you can. Actually... never mind, you have no choice cause as soon as you put it in, you should get the update. But play it as soon as you can. Such a fun time.

I got Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I'll probably have no life for a while between that and UMvC3.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Pay what you like! 8 days left to pick up the latest Humble Indie Bundle for Mac, PC and Linux featuring Super Meat Boy, Bit.Trip Runner, Jamestown, Shank, Nightsky HD (and Cave Story and Gratuitous Space Battles if you pay more than the current average of $5.29).

I couldn't pass this up, thanks!

STILL playing skyward sword, tho i've been giving it small doses, like 5 or 6 hours a week. so it might take awile.

also, got a 3ds for christmas so i put a big dent in both mario land 3d, and the ocarnia of time 3d port.

also, brother in law got me skate 3 on xbox so i played that for about 2 hours last night.

jeez, too much sitting.

Just bought Modern Warfare 3 (finally... never did get Black Ops) and Assassin's Creed: Revelations. I have a few things left to wrap u p in AC: Brotherhood before I dive into the new one though. Yay for Best Buy after-Christmas sales.

I had fully intended to buy NHL12 instead of AC:Revelations, but that fucker was still 60 bucks! I thought this country disliked hockey! I really thought it'd have fallen in price already, or at least been on sale, but it wasn't. I'll have to buy it used.

finally got UMvC3! excitedddd.

Awesome man! Definitely download Heroes & Heralds mode as soon as you can. Actually... never mind, you have no choice cause as soon as you put it in, you should get the update. But play it as soon as you can. Such a fun time..

i've been addicted, you were right, it's so fun.

i got that humble bundle too but it's been neglected so far because of how much i'm in love with this game, haha.

I've never played a MMO, and probably shouldn't with my addictive personality, but Star Wars The Old Republic looks fucking awesome.

Been trying to play through Amnesia The Dark Decent, but it's sort of boring, not really scary like the internet makes it out to be.

Been playing lots of Skyrim on my laptop. Out of town for the holidays but I got my PS3 repaired in time for the copy of Uncharted 3 I received as a Christmas gift.

I also wish more people I knew were in to fighters. I play with a fightstick and love them even though I am terrible by most "serious" player's standards. Anyone playing MvC3 or SSF4 on PS3? You need to hit up my PSN id. I'm planning on picking up UMvC3 as soon as I get back from the holidays.

I also wish more people I knew were in to fighters. I play with a fightstick and love them even though I am terrible by most "serious" player's standards. Anyone playing MvC3 or SSF4 on PS3? You need to hit up my PSN id. I'm planning on picking up UMvC3 as soon as I get back from the holidays.

Damn dude, if you had it for the 360 I'd definitely hit you up.

Went and bought Catherine tonight. I've heard nothing but good things about it, so I'm pretty excited to start playing.

I liked it. The puzzles can get pretty challenging at times, which I liked, and the story is not bad.

Damn dude, if you had it for the 360 I'd definitely hit you up.
I have a 360 and my stick is modded to work on both systems, but I'm friends with a couple guys who play pretty serious and go to EVO every year and they only roll PS3. Plus I can't bring myself to pay for XBox Live when I only get online once a month or so.