What video games have you been playing?

so today i found a PC Gamer magazine from December 1999....the cover story: Duke Nukem Forever. "Duke Nukem blew us away when he entered the 3D arena in '96, but has kept us waiting for a sequel for what seems like forever ever since. Now, the wait is almost over."

I laughed, a LOT.

i'd copy the article, but no scanner. if anyone wants the mag, i'll send it to them for the cost of postage for a piece of video game journalism history, haha.

I have been Secret of Monkey Island an old computer game from 94. they redid the graphics and its still pretty bad. But a very fun game.

oh man, i think i have that game somewhere. LucasArts rights? I had an old set I bought when i was little that had that, Rebel Assault, Day Of The Tentacles, one of the Indiana Jones games and some game about a biker that I can't remember the name of. good times!

I have been Secret of Monkey Island an old computer game from 94. they redid the graphics and its still pretty bad. But a very fun game.

oh man, i think i have that game somewhere. LucasArts rights? I had an old set I bought when i was little that had that, Rebel Assault, Day Of The Tentacles, one of the Indiana Jones games and some game about a biker that I can't remember the name of. good times!

Full throttle? I loves those games I had a pack with Monkey island, Zak Mckraken, indy last crusade, Maniac Mansion and Loom.

Simon the sorcerer was amazing, found them all when clearing out my dads loft the other week, 9 floppies for a game, load game..walk off screen, insert disc 4, insert disc 9, insert disc 3. walk off that screen...insert disc 4...crazy times, really made the games last longer back then ;)

Good game. They're still cranking them out. I've been wanting to get my hands on some version of Grim Fandango. I've never played it, but it seems pretty great.

still boosting gears of war 3. at like 30 onyx medals.

i just downloaded fez yesterday off of xbla, and it's incredible. for anyone that is a fan of platformers and/or puzzle games, you must try it.

never heard anything about it but saw it mentioned in another thread. may have to check this out.

Tried to get back into deadly premonition but it lost its charm so im playing Fez too.. a part of me wanted the game to suck but its good. I just dont want the guy who did it to get any cred for spending 5 years making a game that other developers wouldve made in a year. hate or jealousy aside, the game is good.

Journey has really impressed me too, ive tried to get all the trophies, now im on vacation out of town but cant wait to get back and get the one for starting a game a week later.

i wish i had time like sjb2k1 to replay fallout3 but im still trying to get through my NG+ in Demon Soul.

• 2 weeks later...