What video games have you been playing?

I love ordering games off Amazon. My copy of FFXIII-2 should be here soon, and I got it for $55 plus the free DLC and a $10 promo credit toward my next game purchase. Today I see they are offering $20 promo credit, and I got an email saying they changed the promo to $20 after the preorder, but I'll still be getting the extra $10 in a day or two!

I love ordering games off Amazon. My copy of FFXIII-2 should be here soon, and I got it for $55 plus the free DLC and a $10 promo credit toward my next game purchase. Today I see they are offering $20 promo credit, and I got an email saying they changed the promo to $20 after the preorder, but I'll still be getting the extra $10 in a day or two!

Same here. I order way too much from amazon. And I mean WAY TOO MUCH....soap, shampoo, vitamins, used blu-rays, games, lps, toothpaste, shoes, presents, etc etc.

I always look around but I am a prime member (been using my best friends college email since mine was cancelled once graduating) and it seems like I order a lot from amazon. I wish they had more film but usually use B&H so its all good.

Anyone play FF13-2 yet?!? The reviews on Amazon are amazing and mine is probably been sitting on my porch for a few days, hopefully finally leaving Chicago in a week or so. This two month over schedule project may actually be finishing!

Anyway yeah if you have played spill the beans, please.

I've put about 12 hours into FF13-2. It's a lot different then 13, and the story is kind of confusing since you jump through time so damn much. I'm still liking it a lot though. They improved the world, so it's more open, it has dialog trees every so often (like WRPGs), side-quests, and the difficulty level is not too bad. I don't like how you only have a 2 person party, then have to use a monster as the 3rd person, it's annoying leveling them up.

It's Dota 2. Valve is putting it out. It's in closed beta right now, but you can sign up for the beta through Steam. Getting selected for it seems pretty random.

Thanks!

Wish I knew how much time I spent on DotA and I don't feel like d/ling LoL on my windows side :/ Even though Solitaire is a pretty solid game

It's Dota 2. Valve is putting it out. It's in closed beta right now, but you can sign up for the beta through Steam. Getting selected for it seems pretty random.

Thanks!

Wish I knew how much time I spent on DotA and I don't feel like d/ling LoL on my windows side :/ Even though Solitaire is a pretty solid game

Well you should try to get into Dota 2. I'm pretty sure it's up for mac, and you'd probably have a better chance getting in on mac if that's the case.

What is the gameplay like in Gotham City Imposters?

Thanks!

Well you should try to get into Dota 2. I'm pretty sure it's up for mac, and you'd probably have a better chance getting in on mac if that's the case.

What is the gameplay like in Gotham City Impostors? I watched the trailer, but there was no gameplay. Such a pet peeve!