What video games have you been playing?

But fuck Valve, they need to make Half-Life 3 already lol

THIS.

I know... I know... They'll release it when they're finished. That's one thing I appreciate about Valve. They take their time with games and it shows when playing the final product.

Except for LFD2 maybe... that one seemed pretty rushed.

THIS.

I know... I know... They'll release it when they're finished. That's one thing I appreciate about Valve. They take their time with games and it shows when playing the final product.

Except for LFD2 maybe... that one seemed pretty rushed.

L4D2 was originally supposed to be an expansion with new characters, but they realized if they just made two more levels it could be a full release. so they did.

I can't get past the driving levels in Half-Life 2. I've never gotten motion sickness from anything in my life, until playing that damn level where you drive the cart on the beach. I've been trying to get past it, but it's been like 4 months since my last attempt at it.

I can't get past the driving levels in Half-Life 2. I've never gotten motion sickness from anything in my life, until playing that damn level where you drive the cart on the beach. I've been trying to get past it, but it's been like 4 months since my last attempt at it.

That's funny. I think that's exactly where I stopped the last time I played.

Time to give it another go!

i suck so hard at UMvC3 online. i'm like 3 and 20 so far because everyone just uses Vergil or Wolverine and spams me with speedy attacks. gotta learn to fight fire with fire.

I never really play online. All you see are Wesker, Virgil, and Dante teams. It gets old so damn fast to the point where it isn't even fun I'm getting beat so bad, haha.

EXACTLY. just because i like having teams with no sword/gun fighters doesn't mean i should be punished, haha.

Cave Story is probably one of my all-time favorite games. If it had been released a decade earlier on the SNES it would be considered a classic.

The metroid-vania gameplay and chiptunes are perfect. The weapons, secrets, and unlockable endings give it a ton of replay value, and the story is touching and original.

Pixel just released an iPhone game yesterday called "Azarashi". It's his first game since Cave Story came out, and he's working on another game coming out this summer called "Rockfish".

Cave Story is probably one of my all-time favorite games. If it had been released a decade earlier on the SNES it would be considered a classic.

The metroid-vania gameplay and chiptunes are perfect. The weapons, secrets, and unlockable endings give it a ton of replay value, and the story is touching and original.

Pixel just released an iPhone game yesterday called "Azarashi". It's his first game since Cave Story came out, and he's working on another game coming out this summer called "Rockfish".

expect that to be released in the united states as "MegaFish"

Slowly redownloading my Steam games as I forget about backing them up when I installed Windows 7. Starting with Company of Heroes and gonna give that a play today to see if I can get into it, I remember it being pretty fun.

Pretty excited for Command & Conquer Generals 2 in 2013, apparently it's got a different team working on it which includes some people from the original one, so it won't be fucking terrible like what EA did to number 4 and Red Alert 3.

Anyone play Terraria? I've been playing the hell out of it at work lately.

Add me on Steam fools! EriaThomas. I had a few of you, but accidentally deleted a few of you thinking you were other people.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':ww4542ge]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':ww4542ge]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');