Vinyl Collective is slammed Update (Please Read)

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

Alright friends, Andy just printed out all the pre-orders and regular orders that need to go out in the next few days and you won't believe how many orders we have. Take a guess? If you guessed Two Thousand orders, you are correct. Unbelievable huh? Needless to say (as the photo suggests), Caroline and Josh have a ton of work ahead of them. I have even called in a few reinforcements to lend a helping hand. Bare with us as we have so many things to send out. Here are a few things you can expect this week:

* Vinyl Cooperative members, we will be shipping your first two releases this week. We spent part of Sunday to add those records to orders going out this week and if you didn't have anything going out this week, we will send the 2 records on their own.

* Also going out this week are the Dillinger Four deluxe sets along with both D4 records, Kid Dynamite, Neko Case, Norma Jean, The Banner, Alkaline Trio good mourning, Star Fucking Hipsters, Jealous Sound, Falcon, Russian Circles/These Arms are Snakes,Delicous Vinyl, The Takers, and Kevin Seconds.

* We just got in the Matt Skiba / Kevin Seconds splits, the Andrew Jackson Jihad, and the Guerilla Poubelle 7" all new Asian Man releases. I will be posting photos in a second but be warned that the swirls that were advertised look pretty much nothing like the actual records. I will explain more soon.

* We also got in a ton of restocks and new releases including the Tom Gabel's new EP which we will soon be posting.

* If we get the art in time, we might just post the pre-order for the Teenage Bottlerocket / Ergs! under the influence 7". We are planning on pressing 2,000 copies (300/700/1000) since we are expecting a much bigger demand for this one.

* I probably should not mention this, but it looks like we are getting 25 more 24 hour revenge therapy. I want to make sure they arrive before posting them, but we should have a few more soon.

Like I said before, please bare with us. We are definitely freaking out with all the orders here and will do our best to get everything out quickly. Thanks for all your support friends.

2,000 x $20 guesstimated average order = I don't feel bad for you

That is pretty awesome for you guys though.

not looking for symphathy on our recent success, just want everyone to know that we are up to our ears in orders and bare with us. thanks everyone.

2,000 x $20 guesstimated average order = I don't feel bad for you

That is pretty awesome for you guys though.

not looking for symphathy on our recent success, just want everyone to know that we are up to our ears in orders and bare with us. thanks everyone.

I know. I believe my pre-orders account for .15% of your pile there. Maybe more. Who can keep track? (I hope you guys!)