Recently Watched Thread

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drahtuos
gantz, the ending wasn't all that. but i guess it deviates from the manga at the very end and the manga actually keeps going, so i'm gonna read that one these days. really cool anime, awesome concept, lots of good sex and violence.

the manga is out here?

yeah but only up to vol. 8 i think, thats close to where the manga and the anime take different paths.

I'm a bit more then half way through "Eden of the East". It's a strange show, but is really interesting. Anime fans should check it out, it's short, only 11 episodes. The art style is the same as Honey and Clover, if anyone has seen that.

"On November 22, 2010 ten missiles strike Japan. However, this unprecedented terrorist act, later to be called as "Careless Monday," does not result in any apparent victims, and is soon forgotten by almost everyone. Then, 3 months later... Saki Morimi is a young woman currently in the United States of America on her graduation trip. But just when she is in front of the White House, Washington DC, she gets into trouble, and only the unexpected intervention of one of her fellow countrymen saves her. However, this man, who introduces himself as Akira Takizawa, is a complete mystery. He appears to have lost his memory and he is stark naked, except for the gun he holds in one hand, and the mobile phone he's holding with the other hand. A phone that is charged with 8,200,000,000 yen in digital cash."

Guest drahtuos

ok so i finished chuck season 1 and now i want to see season 2, does anyone know when the dvds come out or somewhere i can watch the episodes online. i love this show, the romantic tension between chuck and sarah, so good.

i just started watching the witchblade anime last night, reminds me of go nagai's devil lady which is most definitely a good thing considering devil lady is probably my favorite anime series ever.

ok so i finished chuck season 1 and now i want to see season 2, does anyone know when the dvds come out or somewhere i can watch the episodes online. i love this show, the romantic tension between chuck and sarah, so good.

i just started watching the witchblade anime last night, reminds me of go nagai's devil lady which is most definitely a good thing considering devil lady is probably my favorite anime series ever.

Too bad Witchblade came out when Funimation was doing reallt shitty encodes. I think some of the TV-ripped fansubs' video looks better then the official R1's.

(500) Days of Summer

I liked it, it's a pretty cute movie, yeah, it's a romantic comedy, but Zooey Deschanel is in it, which is why I initially wanted to see it.

I liked the style of the movie and while not really laugh out loud funny, lots of parts made me smile.

i think i am going to this tomorrow, pumped up to see it

(500) Day of Summer

oh, how fucking adorable. And hilarious too. Zooey is my absolute favorite, and I can never get enough of her and she was at the top of her game in this film (because as much as I love her, she's not a terribly great actress). I thought it was very well written, with just enough imagination.

How to Lose Friends and Alienate People

My roommate had netflixed this and I was home all day Sunday sick, so I popped it in. It wasn't bad. I don't think I would watch it again, but it was a good way to kill time.

Away We Go

I can absolutely speechless about this. I already have a soft spot for Sam Mendes, John Krasinski, Catherine O'Hara, Jeff Daniels, and Maggie Gyllenhaal, but with that aside, I realized that this is the kind of film I want to be able to write. Something that is fearless about the way it makes you laugh, and aggressive in the way it makes you cry.

I've never felt better at the end of a movie. I've now seen this film 4 times. I've spent over $44 on this shit. and I want to go againnnn. Anyone up for it?