• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drahtuos

all about steve. i love sandra bullock.

and some dexter spoilage.

+

+

+

dexter season 3 > the dark knight. the fall of harvey dent storyline blended into the third season of dexter was really cool. dexter = batman, miguel prado = harvey dent, and the skinner = the joker.

michael c. hall would make the perfect silver screen batman.

dollhouse is decent? i heard it was pretty meh. i am going to netflix fringe cause it comes out tomorrow. stoked to watch that.

It's nothing ground-breaking but it has an intriguing premise. And it was kinda cool to see actors who have been in previous Whedon shows. Kinda like seeing old friends again. As cheesy as that sounds.

I'll more than likely buy Fringe tomorrow. I stopped watching halfway last season for some odd reason. I need to catch up.

Guest naytoid

I watched a few episodes of Band of Brothers, great show.

also, just finished watching Cruel Intentions for the first time in more than five years, It's still really funny.

I watched Crank 2 which is honestly the worst piece of shit movie I have ever seen. I cannot fathom how that movie ever received funding or development. Complete and utter crap.

i think i only saw crank 1 and felt exactly the same about 20 minutes in. it didnt get any better from there

however, coupling was started on netflix XBL and that show is pure gold. love british sitcoms