chicks of the board unite

Guest xsteponmex

guys on this board are a bit sad...

to change subject: dude, what happened.. tech didn't even make a bcs bowl... what the fuck happened? i was stumped myself.

GAHHHHHHHHH don't even get me started on this bullshit. We are playing 8-4 Ole Miss!?!?! What the FUCK. The Gators and Ohio State better beat the hell out of OU and Texas, and we will stomp Ole Miss and show what team SHOULD have been in the BCS. Fucking Mac Brown, if it HAD been head to head, we would have beaten YOU out you old cocksucker. Seriously, you have no idea how mad I am about this...

Edit: and by the way, the reason it took us some time to get in rhythm for the Baylor game was because Harrell was playing with a broken non-throwing hand from the first quarter on. That's right, he has about 20 pins in his pinky and ring finger after surgery. And Crabtree was out. Seriously, shouldn't have gotten me started....

if you're waiting for Ohio State to "beat the hell out of" Texas... don't hold your breath.

i don't like either team, just sayin.

I know Texas will win, but the Gators are going to destroy OU(hopefully). Texas OR Tech could beat up on Ohio State with ease, and that is very unsettling for me.

i really hope florida wins, too, but i don't think it's going to be a blowout. i think it's going to be like the USC/Texas game a couple years ago... a high-scoring, back and forth game to the finish. i think in the end florida will come away with it though.

i've heard rumblings that if USC kills Penn St. (beat them by 35+ points) and the Floirda/Oklahoma game is close, they might do a co-national champion again....

i really hope florida wins, too, but i don't think it's going to be a blowout. i think it's going to be like the USC/Texas game a couple years ago... a high-scoring, back and forth game to the finish. i think in the end florida will come away with it though.

i've heard rumblings that if USC kills Penn St. (beat them by 35+ points) and the Floirda/Oklahoma game is close, they might do a co-national champion again....

man, that's what kills me about the polls. How can you have a co-champion? There is so much politics and such in the BCS that they need a playoff. Pete Carol and Mack Brown are two of the whinniest coaches in ANY national sport. Number 2 beats number 1, they are the champions, hands down. Co-Champion sounds like something they would use in the special olympics.

Oh, and it's ok that I made that comment, because it was funny.

where's xxmartinxx to judge if she's cute based on her shoes and hair? :P Isnt that what he said? or was it a purse and shoes? i can't remember

edit: haha i got -1 for that..lol

I was not the homo who talked about looking a girl's purse. I was the hair/shoe homo.

Hair = acceptable

Shoes = neither a positive or negative

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...