What is your white whale?

casey

....except for Juan of course

Mine is the Ink & Dagger Vampire Killer Box Set /5:

[image]

From popsike.com (old auction listing):

Ink and Dagger Vampire Killer 7" box set. Only 5 of these were made ever. Box is hand painted, with the band name carved into it. Inside is 4 7"s. The Love is Dead 7" on white with tour cover out of 250, the Drive This 7" on red limited to 300, the Le Shok split on red limited to 300, and a test pressing of the Experiments In Nocturnal Sound 7" on Simba. The box also contains a bloody wooden stake (with real blood on it), a small bottle of holy water (from an actual church), a clover of garlic, and some blood capsules.

This went for $455 in 2007.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest noeffinidea

It (they) WAS the Floor/Ed Matus' Struggle split 7" and the Floor/Tired From Now On split 7"...by some stroke of luck, I was able to get not only a copy of each last week, but also a second copy of the Floor/TFNO!!! Couldn't believe it all within like 6 or 7 days.

Now, officially, my white whale is:

Spoke - Visualize Industrial Collapse 7"

....except for Juan of course

Mine is the Ink & Dagger Vampire Killer Box Set /5:

[image]

From popsike.com (old auction listing):

Ink and Dagger Vampire Killer 7" box set. Only 5 of these were made ever. Box is hand painted, with the band name carved into it. Inside is 4 7"s. The Love is Dead 7" on white with tour cover out of 250, the Drive This 7" on red limited to 300, the Le Shok split on red limited to 300, and a test pressing of the Experiments In Nocturnal Sound 7" on Simba. The box also contains a bloody wooden stake (with real blood on it), a small bottle of holy water (from an actual church), a clover of garlic, and some blood capsules.

This went for $455 in 2007.

You my friend...have good taste. This is an awesome item.

They're not like... Chung kings or anything, but my white whales are..

Piebald/Cave In split 7" on white, and on pink

Piebald "even after 1r years..." 7" on blue (not clear blue)

Piebald "WATFWH" on black (some euro press that I can't find except on euro sites I can't read or amazon.de which I'm not paying $30 for shipping)

Thyere records I NEED to finish a collection, and they're never on ebay. I need to startfuckin with DF tradelists.

Bad Religion - S/T 7" first press with "We are not Bad Religion..." "you are" on the matrix's for Side A/B respectively... 500 were made. I still have yet to ever see a copy...

Propagandhi - How To Clean a Couple of Things 7" on clear green vinyl... I've only ever seen one copy, and the kid who has it isnt letting it go anytime soon :(

fuck you in the ass rare: ben folds five - jackson cannery 7". only 500 were made when the band first came out. was more of a demo than it was an actual release. apparently it sold for as low as $75 and almost as high as $500... I THINK. and they never pop up, so i'm out of luck.

not so rare: ben folds five - whatever and ever amen lp. it's on sale pretty frequently. i just never wanna pony up the money for it.