What is your white whale?

casey

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

american football on blue...

lynchme; what would you offer for the cons split? i recently found out its actually only out of 850 (not the entire 1000) so its more rare than people actually think.

Oh wow, I didn't even know it was /1000. I'd probably say like 35-40 for that. I don't know, I hate estimating the price.

Still (and maybe always) New Mexican Disaster Squad/Western Addiction split blue/red swirl out of four. Two went to Richard from NMDS and Var had two. I've contacted him about this several times and each time he says he'll look and never gets back to me. One time he mentioned that they might have sold them.

It's not on the official discography and if I hadn't mailed the band with questions I'd never even know if its existence. I will kill your mother for this.

Still (and maybe always) New Mexican Disaster Squad Don't Believe blue/red swirl out of four. Two went to Richard from NMDS and Var had two. I've contacted him about this several times and each time he says he'll look and never gets back to me. One time he mentioned that they might have sold them.

It's not on the official discography and if I hadn't mailed the band with questions I'd never even know if its existence. I will kill your mother for this.

NMDS are dante rated

Still (and maybe always) New Mexican Disaster Squad Don't Believe blue/red swirl out of four. Two went to Richard from NMDS and Var had two. I've contacted him about this several times and each time he says he'll look and never gets back to me. One time he mentioned that they might have sold them.

NMDS are under rated.

You spelled over wrong.

Guest genericinsight

I have four:

Strung Out - An American Paradox on blue

Strung Out - Live In A Dive double LP (green/red)

Strung Out - Fat Club 7" opague green variant

Down To Nothing - Save It For the Birds record release (yellow w/ rec release cover)

I had another one that I got earlier this year!

my white whale is smashing pumpkin's machina II. (per my icon). only 25 copies, all hand made by billy corgan. released to band members, close friends, a few members of the pumpkins online community and a couple radio stations and/or rock clubs. only once has it ever showed up on ebay. the bidding reached $10,000 and the seller (Q101, in chicago) decided to take it down and cancel the sale. none have surfaced since.

now THAT is a while whale.

i'd also like pedro the lion's "the only reason i feel secure" and i bought "the moon is down" but it was in horrible condition, so i returned it. still looking for that.

Guest noeffinidea

Although I hadn't bumped it to white whale status...scratch another chaser off my list! Just traded for the Fracture Discography LP!! Woohoo, I'm doing backflips I'm so happy I finally scored this. My No Idea disco. is oh-so-close to being complete!

Through Being Cool on black, this record has eluded me for 5+ years

When I bought my white copy a long time ago they sent me a black one by mistake so I had to send it back for a white one

I bought a copy off of gemm that I assumed was black and it ended up being a blue one, how bout that?

This record does not want me to own it