Hot Topic vinyl epic fail

I gave my mom a list of records she could get me. She probably doesn't know Fugazi - she listens to Led Zeppelin and Pink Floyd and stuff.

The amazing part is none of the corners are even dinged. It's in perfect condition. The other box we got in the mail today looks like it was chewed on by dogs.

you think thats bad why she ordered this i dont know i think she had a gift certificate

but my girlfriends roomate ordered a single sticker & it came in a box that size from hot topic

I got the same giant box treatment from them, but that was AFTER my first copy (Radioheads "The Bends") was shipped in a floppy, non-padded, plastic DHL envelope with no cardboard. The thing was at least eight inches too long for the LP, so it wasn't even like it was snug in there. Thing was absolutely destroyed by the time it got to me. To their credit, they sent me a new one (in the aforementioned giant box) immediately, but they never really acted like this was anything out of the ordinary. Ah well, what should I expect, ordering from fucking Hot Topic?