Broken Circles New Release Hype Thread

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have a new mailing list!

It is 1000x better than the old one and I will actually use it more than twice this time.

If you were on it before then you are still on it!

If you aren't on it. I think you should sign-up.

There is a link to do so on the main page of the site.

www.brokencircles.com/news/

Can't say I like anything they have done besides Emotion Is Dead and Understand This Is A Dream.

Music From Another Room is alright, but everything after that is meh.

i actually love everything they have done, even though they started to go overboard with the synths and stuff. i am actually looking into possibly getting the rights to release the juliana theory / dawson high split. it's rough in quality, but i still love it.

Stoked for 002! Not as much stoked for 003.

I really have always liked The Juliana Theory. Love was a bit of a hiccup for them, in my opinion, but I think Deadbeat Sweetheartbeat was a strong return to form. I especially like a couple of the songs that were only on the DVD that came with the special edition.

The more I listen to this, the more I like it.

Still can't listen to Love though.

love would be so incredible on vinyl. it really is their best record. its a great rock n' roll record. understand and emotion are good, but they're just very nostalgic. that's why people like them. if understand this is a dream came out today, it would be crap. if you don't listen to love as a JT record, and just listen to it all the way through, you'll see. it has some incredible songs.

Love always seemed more intimate and Emotional instead of alot of the poppy junk that they were known for. It almost seemed as though they hated playing alot of that old stuff. But Seriously Love Is amazing. Theres a few really bad tracks but other than those is absolutly incredible all the way through.

Love always seemed more intimate and Emotional instead of alot of the poppy junk that they were known for. It almost seemed as though they hated playing alot of that old stuff. But Seriously Love Is amazing. Theres a few really bad tracks but other than those is absolutly incredible all the way through.

i wish i could put it out. but epic records would be a bitch to work with. my buddy has ran into brett detar a few times at his church in LA, maybe i should get him to get me in contact with him.