Online collection/trade list - recommendations?

Dead Format and a couple other sites I can't remember now. I tried Google Spreadsheets, and it worked okay, but I guess I should have said I'm wondering if there is something out there a little less freehand than that.

I'm just looking for something nice to link to in my sig.

One of those websites for listing is seriously straight-up awful, though. I think the one I'm t hinking of is actually HYE... I like my columns to line up and look presentable, that site just looks like someone typed a giant list in Word and copy-and-pasted it to a website.

Exactly, I'd love to find something like that, because I can do a better job of that with Google Spreadsheets, but if possible, I'd like to find something a little better.

I think Google might just be what I use. You know, I think there's some money to made in making a high quality vinyl collection site - too bad I can't code or have the money to pay someone to make a super fancy one.

Hell - a Goozex.com for vinyl, if done right, would make someone a small fortune for sure.

Thanks for the suggestions and opinions guys. :)

How's Your Edge.

YOU choose your format and how you want your list to look. I created a text document with the groupings I like. The columns and what I choose to comment on are my own. Copy and paste the entire text doc when you update. No sweat.

Recordnerd is the worst. No freedom whatsoever. Jamming all your comments into small columns sucks.