say bye-bye to the US in 2010

andrew13

i read this high last night at around 3am, but it seemed like nothing more than a well-played tactic by a jilted former super-power trying desperately to retake their position. the theory could plant seeds of doubt in a nation that hasn't seen struggles like these in over 70 years. i suppose it would be ignorant to ever deem something like this completely out of the realm of possibility, however it just seems too ridiculously obvious that these predictions are meant more for russia than they are for the states. the guy has a fucking map on his wall of alaska joined with russia.

i'd be more apt to speculate harder if an american theorist/professor was saying this.

That's laughable. At the first sign of trouble, all of Western New York will jump ship instantly to Canada, but he has us becoming Euros.

i think that's probably what most of the state in the northeast would prefer to do. i think we gave being part of europe a big 'screw you guys!' already once in history.