Var selling HWM tour LP for $20 BIN on eBay

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why everyone is bitching. It would cost you 20 dollars to go to the show and 20 to buy the record, that's not including airfare etc if you don't live there. He's doing everyone a favor. Who cares whether he charges 20 for the record and 20 for shipping or 40 for the record with free shipping. Same shit.

if they're not numbered then i think that seriously takes away the attractiveness of it.

I know what you mean, but there will be people who will buy both copies, just to have both variants.

That being said, there will probably also be someone who buys an unnumbered one and writes a number on it if people will pay more for those ones.

if they're not numbered then i think that seriously takes away the attractiveness of it.

I know what you mean, but there will be people who will buy both copies, just to have both variants.

definitely. but people are just paying $28 for a cover. it's not like he was charging that much more for that glass and ashes fest pressing. i know i'd rather pay $40 for something straight up, as opposed to $20 for a record and $20 to ship it.

kudos to var though.