Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

No way, I don't have nearly that kind of money to blow on such things and if I did, I'd rather own a Necros "Sex Drive" or a Fix "Vengeance" which are two singles that have eluded me since I got into punk rock in 1982!

That link you sent is to a different test pressing of out of step that didn't have the fancy silkscreen sleeve.

I didn't know about TV party or the other one. I got the Six Pack from RevHQ last week. A couple of years ago a distributor told me SST was saying they were going to start pressing records on colored vinyl again but with so much time having passed I figured it wasn't going to happen. Looks like they are starting to which means I'm going to be a lot more poor.

I did one of these a long time back but here's my updated Speedowax 7"s collection. Got any I need? let me know......

[image]

[image]

[image]

NICE!

I have a Gameface/Douglas/Pinto split limited to 5! and the Ann Beretta split (besides the different colors) has different covers. I have 2 different ones (sorry none of these are for sale :( )

there was also a broccoli test on ebay recently that went for like 5 bucks.

NICE!

I have a Gameface/Douglas/Pinto split limited to 5! and the Ann Beretta split (besides the different colors) has different covers. I have 2 different ones (sorry none of these are for sale :( )

there was also a broccoli test on ebay recently that went for like 5 bucks.

Yeah I knew about the Ann Beretta stuff and I'm way behind on them. I didn't know about the limited to 5 version of the 3 way split 7" though so thanks for the heads up.

And I missed a Broccoli test? For $5? Damn, I need to up my game and keep on top of ebay listings!

Here are my Opeth records (all are on black, except for "My Arms, Your Hearse," which is on blue):

[image]

[image]

And here are my BTBAM records:

[image]

i apologize for the poor picture quality.

I don't know if anyone on this board likes this band or not, but I was a pretty big fan when they were around.

Jawbreaker!

[image]

Whack/Blight test press(original version), whack/blight 1st press blackball, whack/blight (very small), jawbreaker/samiam (w/sleeve), jawbreaker/samiam (red, black), jawbreaker/crimpshrine

Busy (red, tour press on green, green, green w/orange label), fireman, jawbreaker/jawbox (yellow etched label, black etched label, hand painted double single, another handpainted double single, black etched diff sleeve, black, yellow, clear, green).

[image]

Unfun (shredder test, clear, blue, black, black 2nd press/covder, green, clear, chesterfield king, bivouac, 24 hour revenge, dear you (original on DGC), Dear You deluxe reissue, live, etc.

By the way, I'm looking for that jawbreaker/jawbox 7" with a large spindle hole which I think is the only version I am missing and I'd like completion.

MXV is killin it in this thread!