Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

\

What is the other variation? Black?

The version I have came with a transparent orange and opaque white. The second variation has opaque orange and opaque white. Wanna know the numbers but from what it looks like transparent orange might be the rarer variant.

Only hardcore FAT nerds consider those variants. The label won't release pressing info on those two because they consider them the same. Those are just slight imperfections due to inconsistencies in the pressing method.

Screeching Weasel and then some.

[image]

]

You are missing the "Immense Decay" tape compilation that had a couple SW tracks on it. It came out in 1987. I put it out. No, I don't have any extra copies laying around, all I have is the master tape still and the 2xCDR version I made (/10) for the people that helped me put it together back then. You can see photo/details about it at www.spontaneous.com

Also there was a purple cover version of "there's a fungus among us"

I've never seen a blue vinyl version of "What are you pointing at" that's very cool!

It's the UK press of Boogada.

You can get one from Jughead:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Screeching-Weasel-Bo....item3368b 6c7a2

But it sounds exactly the same as the Lookout mix

or maybe I will dismantle my collection. Kinda feel like it after making the pics. :-/ :-[

i kinda like it.

maybe not $80s like it, but it is my favorite SW album, and it's neat to come across a different cover i had never seen or heard of before.

those pics on ebay were very informative too.

weird how a different label would put out such a drastically different pressing of the same damn record.

i also wouldn't mind one of your lookout pressings of My Brain Hurts, if they are all the same that is, and if the price low and nice.

My MBH. I've been searching for a great sounding copy. One was bought sealed, but warped. One is scratched up and the other one is the one I play. The covers are slightly different so I included them in the pic. I don't think I'll be letting go of it until I get a girlfriend who makes me.

No girl is worth getting rid of your records, trust me.

You are missing the "Immense Decay" tape compilation that had a couple SW tracks on it. It came out in 1987. I put it out. No, I don't have any extra copies laying around, all I have is the master tape still and the 2xCDR version I made (/10) for the people that helped me put it together back then. You can see photo/details about it at www.spontaneous.com

Also there was a purple cover version of "there's a fungus among us"

I've never seen a blue vinyl version of "What are you pointing at" that's very cool!

What Are You Pointing At? is also on green and Marc has a nifty one. Here are some pics.

I totally let this slip away. It was a buy it now and the auction ended for more.

[image]

and here's Marc's:

[image]

I'm not going for the purple cover for Fungus Among Us. I'm weird like that.

Also not going for this. No tests rule:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyond-Rare-Screechi....item33 68f2fbc9

[image]

Pressing info and more pictures:

http://deadformat.net/tradelist/BananaRepairMan2

As far as I know it's complete. The Contract was approved directly from the plant (no Test Press'), and there are no Test Press' for Selective Wreckage.

You need the screen printed test press cover I made for someone for the CIS album with the guy's face on the front!

My MBH. I've been searching for a great sounding copy. One was bought sealed, but warped. One is scratched up and the other one is the one I play. The covers are slightly different so I included them in the pic. I don't think I'll be letting go of it until I get a girlfriend who makes me.

if the scratched copy still plays, i wouldn't mind having it.

just sayin'.

if the scratched copy still plays, i wouldn't mind having it.

just sayin'.

why would you want to buy a scratched copy of me when there are plenty of non-scratched copy off of ebay? I'm in Japan and shipping will be costly for you if i were to sell it.

Looks like you're missing all of the picture disc singles. Was that intentional, or have you just not gotten around to getting them?

I need to get them, but they've been pretty low on my list of priorities. They're not rare and they look pretty cool, but I hate the idea of spending $10+ on a 7".

I think the most I've ever spent on a 7" (for any band) was $25 for that Drug Machine single, and that was the third ever Sub Pop Singles Club release. That's legitimately rare, not like those picture discs.

Looks like you're missing all of the picture disc singles. Was that intentional, or have you just not gotten around to getting them?

I need to get them, but they've been pretty low on my list of priorities. They're not rare and they look pretty cool, but I hate the idea of spending $10+ on a 7".

I think the most I've ever spent on a 7" (for any band) was $25 for that Drug Machine single, and that was the third ever Sub Pop Singles Club release. That's legitimately rare, not like those picture discs.

I can't blame you, $10 for a 7" is too much. That's why I didn't get any of the RSD singles.

i want wayne to mail me something.

I had wanted to buy one of those hand-printed New Years Eve posters at the show in Oklahoma City last year, but the people running their merch booths were pretty stupid and only sold them for like five minutes and during the opening band's set.

So, I tweeted Wayne a few days later asking if there was some way I could still buy one, and he offered to send me one for free!

I think mine is one-of-a-kind... it doesn't have the layer of black ink on top.

Here's what the rest look like:

http://delocreative.com/wp-content/uploads/0010FLP-2010-NYE-POSTERS.jpg

(only the left half)

;D

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic