Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

MKV. i had one, but when i sold my jawbreaker stuff (i had everything you did except for the live album and Jawbox split 2x7) i got rid of it. i forgot who bought it from me too. i should have kept one of my unfun tests though. that i do regret.

that's awesome you have the cover for the jawbreaker no idea split. you are the only one i've seen that has that besides me.

just ONE copy of damned, damned, damned would make me happy.

Seriously, it needs another repress.

I love ALL the Damned records, well except maybe that "I'm alright jack and the beanstalk" which wasn't a true Damned record anyway.

Damned Damned Damned should be pretty easy to get. Earmark Records put out a clear vinyl and a 180gm vinyl copy a few years ago that were in plentiful supply (they are pictured in the pic I posted too).

I didn't know there were so many USX records! I need to find myself that 7" at the very least.

thats their only album i can actually enjoy from start to finish.

i'm not a big fan of their gothy new wave stuff.

If you haven't heard it, check out Machine Gun Etiquette. It gets kind of new-wavey at points, but I think it's better than Damned Damned Damned.

I've got a pretty interesting copy of Damned^3... it's a two-fer with Music for Pleasure (blech) on clear yellow vinyl.

thats their only album i can actually enjoy from start to finish.

i'm not a big fan of their gothy new wave stuff.

If you haven't heard it, check out Machine Gun Etiquette. It gets kind of new-wavey at points, but I think it's better than Damned Damned Damned.

I've got a pretty interesting copy of Damned^3... it's a two-fer with Music for Pleasure (blech) on clear yellow vinyl.

I have one of those (it's in my photo but you only see the 1st LP side/disc) that was a special "mailorder version" that was limited, but I guess mailorder was slow because a lot of stores in the 1980s had them for sale for a very brief time. I believe I bought mine at the Record Swap in Homewood (R.I.P.).

And yes, MGE is one of the best Damned albums ever made. That thing is pretty much perfect from start to finish.

This thread should never drop below the first page of the board! I will remedy this now:

My Meat Puppets collection. I stopped caring/following them when they left SST.

[image]

In a Car: 1st press (World Immitation), all the SST colors, Swimming Ground Promo 7", In a Car 10"

First LP (1st press, holland press, colored vinyl) then all the rest of the SST catalog on colored plus a radio promo only 12" and a test press.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic