Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

First post here... This is my blog post talking about my Career Suicide record collection. I plan on doing some more in the future. I'm only missing one variant (that I know of) and a few test pressings.

http://www.primitivecreative.blogspot.com/2011/06/hands-that-strangle-you-are-yours.html

[image]

Amazing collection.

you have 3 clouds taste metallic??!?!

sell me one!

and maybe one of your oh my gawds?

maybe...

Five, actually. Two copies of the original green vinyl release, one black copy from the standard Heady Nuggs, one yellow copy from the limited Heady Nuggs, and the CD.

I know I've got nothing on some of you guys, but I feel weird owning so many copies of the same albums.

I think I have the most copies of Embryonic... two standard vinyl copies (one signed by Wayne and Kliph), the original fucked up blue/black version that's /100, the 2CD/1DVD fur box, the standard CD, and two extra CD copies from the vinyl versions.

so you sell me a green one right?

yes?

yes would be so so nice.

Wouldn't it be more complete if you got different albums instead of more of the same album?

It's like underwear.

I'll wager a guess that you have multiple copies of the same undies on different colors. Technically, you only need one pair, just wash it everyday.

But you probably don't want to wear it out so quickly. So you buy a 3 variants and wear the same type of underwear because you like it. Sometimes you choose which underwear to wear for the day by matching a certain color with your mood.

Thank you for correlating record collecting to underwear collecting. Thought I was the only one who did that. (Totally not serious... Just in case... :P )

Wouldn't it be more complete if you got different albums instead of more of the same album?

It's like underwear.

I'll wager a guess that you have multiple copies of the same undies on different colors. Technically, you only need one pair, just wash it everyday.

But you probably don't want to wear it out so quickly. So you buy a 3 variants and wear the same type of underwear because you like it. Sometimes you choose which underwear to wear for the day by matching a certain color with your mood.

uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It's like underwear.

Thank you for correlating record collecting to underwear collecting. Thought I was the only one who did that. (Totally not serious... Just in case... :P )

[image]

You guys are letting this thread slip again! Must I do everything myself?

My Samhain collection:

[image]

Initium: 1st press w/insert, white w/black streaks, red

Unholy Passion: 1st press, white, red, 2nd press

November Coming Fire: 1st press, orange, UK press on Revolver

sell me one of each of these, for stupid stupid cheap, please.

actually i could probably live just owning initium.

MXV, what do you do for a living that gets you the cash to buy these?

and do you buy chance have a NEANDERTHAL collection?

also your collections are the best on here.

I'm old so I bought a lot of this stuff when it was either new or still cheap. I've been collecting records since I was like 12 years old. I'm 41 now.

Right now I don't do anything, I lost my job a few weeks ago! Needless to say the collection growth has come to a near halt until I can find a new job.

I've never heard of Neanderthal.

MXV, what do you do for a living that gets you the cash to buy these?

and do you buy chance have a NEANDERTHAL collection?

also your collections are the best on here.

I'm old so I bought a lot of this stuff when it was either new or still cheap. I've been collecting records since I was like 12 years old. I'm 41 now.

Right now I don't do anything, I lost my job a few weeks ago! Needless to say the collection growth has come to a near halt until I can find a new job.

I've never heard of Neanderthal.

you need tooo...

damn, someone older than me.. congrats!!! i started at around 5 or 6, but got rid of everything around 1999.. started again around 2007. i regret just about every record i sold.. but i've pretty much bought about half of it back. still though, everythng was so cheap in the 90's.

My Against Me! collection. It's growing slowly, not even gonna try to collect Axl rose until I have a stable job haha. Gonna get that remastered version soon though, I'm curious about it. Does anyone know the pressing info for Total Clarity?

I'll sell/trade you my entire Against Me! collection. My tradelist is in my signature. It would be a big jump start.

My Against Me! collection. It's growing slowly, not even gonna try to collect Axl rose until I have a stable job haha. Gonna get that remastered version soon though, I'm curious about it. Does anyone know the pressing info for Total Clarity?

I'll sell/trade you my entire Against Me! collection. My tradelist is in my signature. It would be a big jump start.

Thanks, but with the TOYPAJ reissue for Blink coming up, I have no money for that right now. Gotta get all three and I don't even want to know how much that's going to run me.

Thanks, but with the TOYPAJ reissue for Blink coming up, I have no money for that right now. Gotta get all three and I don't even want to know how much that's going to run me.

You have a bunch of stuff I like, I'd be down to trade.

There's two variations though, I'm wondering how many there are of each.

\

What is the other variation? Black?

The version I have came with a transparent orange and opaque white. The second variation has opaque orange and opaque white. Wanna know the numbers but from what it looks like transparent orange might be the rarer variant.

You have a bunch of stuff I like, I'd be down to trade.

There's not really anything in my collection that I'd be willing to part with but give it a shot and tell me what you like. You never know.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic