Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Im not sure if you guys have seen this, but i was doing some general googling for Bright Eyes records and i came across this and then i literally came... in my pants. For all of you who are trying to complete your BE discogs i apologise in adavnce. BE Complete.

Good god...

My Chuck Ragan HWM collection

7''

Chuck7_zps0648ade5.jpg

The black Gospel Songs 7'' are two different versions of vinyl. Sleeve is all the same but records are differently pressed. Haven't figured out why or where from?

Missing a couple of Ole Diesel versions.

Do have the split with The Loved One on black for trade.

10'' (or different size)

Chuck10_zpsd219264a.jpg

The double Red Sawblade is this Misprint version. Labels one wrong side. Sold via Unlce M in Germany.

Still looking for the Daytrotter sessions on white. Let me know if you have it!

12"

Chuck12_zps671c41f6.jpg

All copies of Gold Country and Covering Ground i know of.

Too many copies of Los Feliz and Feast or Famine unfortunatley.

Comps

ChuckComp_zps43d2a44e.jpg

Live/Split/ Bootleg

Chucklivesplit_zpse4c1a038.jpg

Looking for Live at Hafenkneipe White Blue Snowstorm! Hope someone has this for offer.

My Chuck Ragan HWM collection

7''

Chuck7_zps0648ade5.jpg

The black Gospel Songs 7'' are two different versions of vinyl. Sleeve is all the same but records are differently pressed. Haven't figured out why or where from?

Missing a couple of Ole Diesel versions.

Do have the split with The Loved One on black for trade.

10'' (or different size)

Chuck10_zpsd219264a.jpg

The double Red Sawblade is this Misprint version. Labels one wrong side. Sold via Unlce M in Germany.

Still looking for the Daytrotter sessions on white. Let me know if you have it!

12"

Chuck12_zps671c41f6.jpg

All copies of Gold Country and Covering Ground i know of.

Too many copies of Los Feliz and Feast or Famine unfortunatley.

Comps

ChuckComp_zps43d2a44e.jpg

Live/Split/ Bootleg

Chucklivesplit_zpse4c1a038.jpg

Looking for Live at Hafenkneipe White Blue Snowstorm! Hope someone has this for offer.

Dude, very nice collection! 

There is a strawberry red version of Covering Ground. Saw that one on eBay a few months back, unfortunately didn't win it. 

I got the White Blue Snowstorm from finestvinyl.de, they had no color option and that's what I got. 

Did you get the swamp Anderson split at the tour or somewhere else? That's the one I'm desparately trying to find. 

Dude, very nice collection! 

There is a strawberry red version of Covering Ground. Saw that one on eBay a few months back, unfortunately didn't win it. 

I got the White Blue Snowstorm from finestvinyl.de, they had no color option and that's what I got. 

Did you get the swamp Anderson split at the tour or somewhere else? That's the one I'm desparately trying to find. 

Thanks man!

You sure the strawberry red isn't the blood red one on the right? Didn't know it was around.

Just found the Anderson records on Ebay. Except the splatter version and was looking for that for ages untill this guy was selling it.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/81494-lots-of-great-records-still-available-everything-must-go-make-offers/#entry1335115

Really happy to finally get that

Thanks to everyone's comment's and pm's it seems i just need to focus on Daytrotter white and just one ole diesel!

Thanks man!

You sure the strawberry red isn't the blood red one on the right? Didn't know it was around.

Just found the Anderson records on Ebay. Except the splatter version and was looking for that for ages untill this guy was selling it.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/81494-lots-of-great-records-still-available-everything-must-go-make-offers/#entry1335115

Really happy to finally get that

Thanks to everyone's comment's and pm's it seems i just need to focus on Daytrotter white and just one ole diesel!

Turns out the strawberry red was not Covering Ground, but Feast or Famine and is the clear red/orangy looking one you already have. ;)

I bought the green and green/silver Anderson from Anderson Family Bluegrass's homepage. Still trying to find the swamp variant. 

I'm focusing on buying other records I want for now, but still I really need to expand my Ragan collection. You can find a pic of it a few pages back. 

I just saw that my copy of Gold Country is on clear vinyl, which you don't seem to have either. (Ragan variants are a pain in the ass ;) )

Some of those Ole Diesel variants pop up on ebay regularly and you can get a bunch of them on discogs as well. 

Turns out the strawberry red was not Covering Ground, but Feast or Famine and is the clear red/orangy looking one you already have. ;)

I bought the green and green/silver Anderson from Anderson Family Bluegrass's homepage. Still trying to find the swamp variant. 

I'm focusing on buying other records I want for now, but still I really need to expand my Ragan collection. You can find a pic of it a few pages back. 

I just saw that my copy of Gold Country is on clear vinyl, which you don't seem to have either. (Ragan variants are a pain in the ass ;) )

Some of those Ole Diesel variants pop up on ebay regularly and you can get a bunch of them on discogs as well. 

I believe the swamp variant is still up for grabs on the link i posted above. Not the most fast replyer and took a while to ship but in the end i got it!

Collecting Chuck can be a pain. (but then again i think we all kinda like that pain otherwise we wouldn't be here)

Already had some things on the way before i took the pictures and thanks to a lot of people helping me out today (if everything comes thru) my want list from now on should only focus on:

Ole Diesel - 1st press Clear

Daytrotter - White

(and as i learned today)

Gold Country - Clear

Gold Country - Grey Black merge

(but haven't seen any info on these versions before)

I'm not really busy with Los Feliz and Feast or Famine presses because there are so many.

And many of the Feast or Famine records look so much alike (purple/grey marble/swirl) that even the people selling them don't have a clue which pressing it is.

The gray and black looks really nice!

What's so dubious about the white one?

Where do you get info on the pressings?

If if's not on noidearec.com/discogs, deadformat or discogs i have a hard time finding pressing info.

Also, dude JoeyZPD that is a big collection of NIN stuff mostly looks like CDs though :( jk.

It started out being ALL cd's, and then I stopped with that and started in with the vinyl. This is a couple years of collecting.. It's not huge, but I find after having collected this bands music for so long that even when I get something on vinyl, there's still this underwhelmed/bored feeling...

I finally got the Northern Towns Photo Cover and completed my Attack In Black collection last week. I'll try to post a pic tomorrow. Also, I'm waiting for one item to arrive then ill have completed my Cancer Bats collection. I'll post that as soon as it shows. So stoked.

Here's my complete Attack In Black collection with a couple of tests

aibcc.jpg

Pictured left to right, top to bottom

Years (Black /1038)

Marriage (Test Press /13 1st Press), Curve of the Earth (Test Press /2, Zeitstrafe)

Marriage (Black 1st Press /500), Curve of the Earth (Clear /100 and Black /900, Zeitstrafe)

Marriage (Black 2nd Press /549), Curve of the Earth (Black /1000, Dine Alone)

Baby Eagle Split (Black /500)

Norther Towns (Photo Cover /75, Regular /425), Fall Tour Split /500

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic