Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Here's my meager Lawrence Arms + side projects collection. I've only really just started looking out for Larry Arms vinyl. I missed out on a copy of Guided Tour of Chicago on (i think) orange vinyl for $10 at the record store because I didn't have the cash on me. It was gone the next day =[

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-28%20at%206.13.4

Next on my list are Oh! Calcutta! and Greatest Story Ever Told. 

http://www.fatwreck.com/record/band/33

http://www.asianmanrecords.com/basket/12vinyl2.html

Thanks, but while Greatest Story is still easy to come by (on black), Oh! Calcutta! is annoyingly out of stock all over (even on black, but I'll likely splurge on a blue copy when one shows up on EBay.)

Please post a pic. I would love to see it. And if you doooo ever want to trade/sell it please think of me. Do you know the pressing history?

I have no idea how many they made but there is a different back cover and I noticed it had a second copyright date of 1990. The front cover is also different in the band logo/font. I got it a very long time ago, probably not long after it was made. I have no recollection of where exactly I got it, probably in a collection I got or from someone selling records in the mail. 

cyouth1.JPG

cyouth2.JPG

I have no idea how many they made but there is a different back cover and I noticed it had a second copyright date of 1990. The front cover is also different in the band logo/font. I got it a very long time ago, probably not long after it was made. I have no recollection of where exactly I got it, probably in a collection I got or from someone selling records in the mail. 

Thanks. Yeah, that totally is a different cover, front and back. I noticed the 1990 as well (also, No Ollie Grind - he wasn't around for the American Band 7" either, which came out arond 90/91). This either has to be a 2nd press or a new cover made for unsold stock. That said, this is the 1st one i have seen and only the 2nd time i heard that someone has one. The blue are supposely out of 100 and i have only seen a handful over the years. I will keep my eyes peeled for a yellow. Are the labels on side B similar to the other colors, i.e., awesome MS Paint style band drawing?

Thanks. Yeah, that totally is a different cover, front and back. I noticed the 1990 as well (also, No Ollie Grind - he wasn't around for the American Band 7" either, which came out arond 90/91). This either has to be a 2nd press or a new cover made for unsold stock. That said, this is the 1st one i have seen and only the 2nd time i heard that someone has one. The blue are supposely out of 100 and i have only seen a handful over the years. I will keep my eyes peeled for a yellow. Are the labels on side B similar to the other colors, i.e., awesome MS Paint style band drawing?

Yeah the labels are identical to the black and blue vinyl ones.

Somebody obviously has a problem with Brand New...

To the contrary, I love Brand New! Admittedly, my gf loves them more and between the two of us, we have a pretty nice BN collection.

However, the thought of paying $100 for a single LP makes my heart sad. If I can't get a record for retail, I set my limits and wait it out. Patience is a virtue and I am almost always able to find the ones I want without selling a kidney.

I fully understand obsession, but some of these pop punk vinyl fanatics blow my mind with the prices they'll pay for some stuff.

That's all. Now I feel obligated to post a collection. Soon.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic