Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

My ?Complete? PTH collection

From the top:

Cobraside Fortress pressings (6 Variants and a Test Pressing):

#1/5 Clear Purple Etched Deadwax, Grey Marble, Purple Swirl, Sold Purple, Clear, Black

Scurillious (2 Variants):

Tan and Brown

Kezia (Only Pressing)

Search For The Truth EP

Underground Fortress Pressings:

Clear Purple, Clear, Clear Green

All on one of the backdrops from the Kezia Tour

PTH.jpgBoneoffive.jpg

a80068c4.jpg\\

bumping this because i've been listening to practically their entire catalog today.

i know i've shared this same image here in the past, but it's got to be at least 10 pages back by now.

funny how sad music makes me happy when i'm sad.

This is gorgeous.  I love this band and only have Silesia on wax.

Nice Crucial Youth collection! What's the story with that colored sleeve for the Straight and Loud 7"? Never saw one of those before. I also never knew there was two different sleeves for a gig to far. I only have that blue one I believe. 

Thanks. I do have a positive dental outlook. I am not entirely sure what the story is with the colored sleeve. It's hand colored with colored pencils, sharpies, etc. and has a blue vinyl record with no insert. I got it off eBay a few years ago. I have not seen any other colored ones - My other blue and black copies are unmarked. As i remember, blue is limited to 100. Now, my question is about other colored records. I have never seen any, but someone told me they had one on yellow. I asked one the CY dudes about it a few years ago and he couldn't remember what they did. However, I was told the story about the "American Band" 7". It was supposed to be on red, white and blue splatter, but "the hippie at Rainbow" messed it up and that's why it looks lavender, or positive purple if you like.

The "A Gig Too Far"  7" came with either a red matte sleeve or glossy blue sleeve. The inserts are the same and both records have the same labels. I always assumed they were different presses. I picked up my red copy many years ago, but only recently tracked down a blue. I have seen a few red copies pop up, but hardly any blue. *** I forgot to add my Posi-machine cassette to the pic.This collection should be nearly complete, except for a few cassette comps. However, there is unreleased material for a Crucial Youth / Crucial Death Split that i hope comes out one day. The Crucial Death (Crucial Youth's non-positive alter ego) tracks were posted to facebook last year.

I have the "Singles Going Straight" CD, which has all the tracks from their 7"s and the demo with the exception of "Put Litter in it's Place" from the demo i believe. I don't think there were any unreleased demo tracks on it, at least the version i own. Interestingly, my "Posi-Machine" CD is missing "Be Like Me & Mr.T." It's listed on the case, but it's not on the cd. Anyone else notice this?

i was bragging about this over in the mineral thread, so i figured i'd share this here:

241B5477-5526-4661-BC01-5252C9DF5F5D-134

sorry the quality ain't better.

edit: ah screw it:

such bright stars for starving eyes (black)

storms of early summer (200g, black)

domestica (red, 180g repress)

burst and bloom (yellow speckled whatever, rsd2012)

ugly organ (green, 180g)

happy hollow (black)

mama i'm swollen (red w/ black smoke)

i am gemini (orange w/ black smoke)

gemini bonus 10" (picture disc, 496/500)

silver scooter split 10"

disruption 7" (translucent gold, lumberjack records)

sucker and dry 7"

the icebreaker 7"

small brown bike split 7"

dorothy at fourty single

Here's my meager Lawrence Arms + side projects collection. I've only really just started looking out for Larry Arms vinyl. I missed out on a copy of Guided Tour of Chicago on (i think) orange vinyl for $10 at the record store because I didn't have the cash on me. It was gone the next day =[

Screen%20Shot%202013-01-28%20at%206.13.4

Next on my list are Oh! Calcutta! and Greatest Story Ever Told. 

Thanks. I do have a positive dental outlook. I am not entirely sure what the story is with the colored sleeve. It's hand colored with colored pencils, sharpies, etc. and has a blue vinyl record with no insert. I got it off eBay a few years ago. I have not seen any other colored ones - My other blue and black copies are unmarked. As i remember, blue is limited to 100. Now, my question is about other colored records. I have never seen any, but someone told me they had one on yellow. I asked one the CY dudes about it a few years ago and he couldn't remember what they did. However, I was told the story about the "American Band" 7". It was supposed to be on red, white and blue splatter, but "the hippie at Rainbow" messed it up and that's why it looks lavender, or positive purple if you like.

The "A Gig Too Far"  7" came with either a red matte sleeve or glossy blue sleeve. The inserts are the same and both records have the same labels. I always assumed they were different presses. I picked up my red copy many years ago, but only recently tracked down a blue. I have seen a few red copies pop up, but hardly any blue. *** I forgot to add my Posi-machine cassette to the pic.This collection should be nearly complete, except for a few cassette comps. However, there is unreleased material for a Crucial Youth / Crucial Death Split that i hope comes out one day. The Crucial Death (Crucial Youth's non-positive alter ego) tracks were posted to facebook last year.

I have the Straight and Loud 7" on yellow (and I have a blue and a black one too). Sorry it's not for sale but I can confirm that it does indeed exist. 

I have the Straight and Loud 7" on yellow (and I have a blue and a black one too). Sorry it's not for sale but I can confirm that it does indeed exist.

Please post a pic. I would love to see it. And if you doooo ever want to trade/sell it please think of me. Do you know the pressing history?

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic