Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

yeah but those were probably good time fireballs, or at least somewhat expected.

fuck, do some drugs with me and ill sit there giggling like a fool while you shoot me in the chest with roman candles

dan the mj fan,

thanks but i swear we were trashing each other in some other thread. or at least i was laughing while vlv made fun of you. but fuck it, this is the internet not for serious impressions of people. i'm sure maybe you're ok too.

fuck, do some drugs with me and ill sit there giggling like a fool while you shoot me in the chest with roman candles

Street Punx... OI OI OI

[image]

The Pist

I know they repressed some stuff that ill probably pick up them up for cheap/used one of these days.

i have all these too... and for some reason i think theres a 5th 7"... i'd have to double check

yeah, there's the split with Malachi Krunch. and then havoc repressed the LP and did two collection LPs. i still love this band...

that's ridiculous. Did you get the classic repress series on colored vinyl too? Or 7"s?

I have those too, but haven't managed to dig em all out yet...Can't find my Bracket 2x7" on white, but as soon as i do i'll try to get those up too (along with the represses)...TBR on green turned up the day after I took the last photo - Wasn't going to unpack everything for that,so you'll have to take my word for it ;)

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic