Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Will certainly consider getting it, but I have never even seen that DVD

I dont collect posters, however I think this is the limited to 1182 copies?

How much? Inc postage to England?

http://www.amazon.com/Riding-Vans-Boys-Jim-Adkins/dp/B0000Z80CK

I thought you were a Blink 182 fan.

lol...let me rephrase that.

i have heard of it, but never bothered to buy it.....YET

Newfound respect for those Boris collections. Saw them last night and I don't think I've ever seen a band with that much merch at a show!

Yeah, they have a ton of music recorded. Like I mentioned, I am a very casual collector even though I love the band. I could fill in a ton of holes whenever I wanted just by looking on ebay or even the board but I'm not in a hurry. I tend to grab something harder to find when I havent purchased anything in a while. Still a long road to go.

LOVE the Boris collection. :D I need to get the Solomon LPs and the Wata 7", as well as some of the Japanese/Diwphalanx stuff (Akuma, Pink).

I have the following...too lazy to post a pic though:

7"

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v1 - Southern Lord (2009) - Single - 1st Press (x2)

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v2 - Southern Lord (2009) - Single - 1st Press (x2)

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v3 - Southern Lord (2009) - Single - 1st Press

Boris - Japanese Heavy Rock Hits v4 - Southern Lord (2009) - Purple - Single - 1st Press - Side 2 Etched

Boris - Statement - Southern Lord (2008) - Yellow - Single - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

10"

Boris vs. Stupid Babies Go Mad - Split 10" - Damaged - Diwphalanx (2007) - Picture Disc - 1st Press - Ltd to 1500

Boris/Torche - Split 10" - Chapter Ahead Being Fake - Hydra Head (2010) - Clear Pink - 1st Press

12"

Boris/9dw - Split 12" - Golden Dance Classics - Catune (2009) - 1st Press

Boris - Absolutego - Southern Lord (1996) - 2xLP - Red - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000 - 2010 Press

Boris - Amplifier Worship - Southern Lord (1998) - 2xLP - Green - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000 - 2010 Press

Boris - Boris At Last - Feedbacker - Conspiracy/Fangs Anal Satan (2004) - 2009 RI

Boris - Dronevil - Misanthropic Agenda (2005) - 2xLP - 1st Press - Ltd to 800/1000

Boris - Pink - Southern Lord (2006) - 2xLP Icy Pink - Ltd to 1000

Boris - Smile - Diwphalanx/Daymare (2008) - 2xLP - 1st Press - Ltd to 500 - Japanese Press

Boris - Smile - Diwphalanx/Daymare (2008) - 2xLP - 1st Press - Ltd to 500 - Japanese Press - Sealed

Boris - Smile - Southern Lord (2008) - 2xLP Orange - 180 Gram - 1st Press - Ltd to 1000

Boris - Vein - Important (2006) - Clear w/Screen Printing - "Drone Version" -Ltd to 400/1500

Boris - Vein - Important (2006) - Clear w/Screen Printing - "Hardcore Version" -Ltd to 1100/1500

Boris and Sunn O))) - Altar - Southern Lord (2007) - 3xLP - Green - 180 Gram - Ltd to 2000

Boris vs. Doomriders - Long Hair and Tights - Daymare (2007) - 2xLP - Red - 1st Press - Ltd to 500

Boris with Merzbow - Rock Dream - Southern Lord (2008) - 3xLP - 180 Gram - Ltd to 1000

Boris with Merzbow - Walrus/Groon - Hydra Head (2007) - Green/Clear Splatter - 1st Press

Boris with Michio Kurihara - Rainbow - Inoxia (2007)

nice stuff! I actually grabbed 2 of the 3 Solomon Lp's off of here and the other I snagged off Ebay. I would like a full set of the tour(green) editions as well. I'm need to track down a copy of the Torche split on black too. I don't know why but i like how it looks the best. Good luck with your collection. I know it isn't cheap!

[image]

[image]

Pretty much everything I own that is TWDY related sans ticket stubs. It's been a long time in the making.

This Will Destroy You Communal Blood 7" Magic Bullet Records 1st Clear w/White/Black Streaks 500 Tour Only

This Will Destroy You Field Studies 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Black 500

This Will Destroy You Field Studies 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Clear 500

This Will Destroy You Moving on the Edges of Things 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Black 25 Limited Run w/"Pic Disc Art" Labels

This Will Destroy You Moving on the Edges of Things 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Black 50 Tour Only w/Personalized Label by Band

This Will Destroy You Moving on the Edges of Things 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Black 50 Test Pressing Signed by Band

This Will Destroy You Moving on the Edges of Things 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Picture Disc 1000

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Blue 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Red 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st White 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Blue/Red UK Only 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 2nd Green/Black 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 3rd Aquamarine/Grey Marble 100 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 3rd Post Rock Puke/Grey Marble 200 2xLP

This Will Destroy You This Will Destroy You 12" Magic Bullet Records 3rd Grey/Grey Marble 200 2xLP

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain Tape Magic Bullet Records 1st White/Brown 50 Fur Pouch

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Opaque Gold 150 Oatmeal/Copper Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Opaque Gold 150 Brown/Gold Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Black 200 Brown/Gold Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Clear 250 Brown/Gold Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 1st Clear 250 Oatmeal/Copper Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 2nd White 250 Oatmeal/Maroon Cover Signed by Band

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 3rd Blue 400 White/Blue Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 4th Black 200 Glow in the dark Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 5th Pink Marble 400 Blue/Pink Cover

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 6th Purple Marble 250 Brown/Gold Cover

Here is the only stuff I am missing/looking for:

This Will Destroy You Slipmat

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain Bear Shirt

This Will Destroy You Field Studies CD Magic Bullet Records 1st

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain CD-R Magic Bullet Records Demo

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain CD Magic Bullet Records 1st 50 FUR POUCH

This Will Destroy You Young Mountain 12" Magic Bullet Records 2nd White 250 Brown/Gold Cover

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic