Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Slayer

i'm still missing Seasons, Decade, and Diabolus

Show No Mercy

Live Undead

Haunting the Chapel e.p.

Hell Awaits

Reign in Blood

South of Heaven - Picture Disc

Diving Intervention - Red Vinyl

Undisputed Attitude - Double 10"

God Hates Us All - Red Vinyl

Christ Illusion - Red Vinyl

World Painted Blood

there was a guy on here or df that made this collection look pathetic. i'm not making fun of your slayer vinyl collection. Id kill to own the slayer albums you have again, but the dude's collection just made my jaw drop. it was in the 90's if not 100's. bootlegs and presses for different countries were included. it was awesome, it almost made me tear.

Pretty sure that dude sold off his entire collection. http://www.myspace.com/fuknslayerdammit read the about me.

And here's his sale thread: http://www.deadformat.net/topic.php?id=17845

[image]

i've always wondered about that short music comp...

is there actually a starting gap for every song, or are they grouped?

because with there being 50 songs on each side i've assumed you just take a guess if you had a certain song you wanted to listen to.

Or you could buy an iPod.

Awesome Chris, I'm seeing Worthless United this Saturday. Will they have their copies yet?

Zak got his share of the tapes yesterday. They will start selling them tonight at their show tonight at The Knitting Factory, Brooklyn with OWTH. PM him and tell him to bring some copies to the Worthless show on saturday. He'll hook you up!

What's the Conor record in the center of that photo?

It's Bright Eye's "Cassadaga", the shrinkwrap had the artwork sticker on it but I removed it. And it comes with a 'viewfinder' that you drag over the cover to decipher the artwork, it's really cool!

i'm wondering what the envelope is?

It's indeed a letter that he sent to someone from prison, I got it from a third-party friend for no cost at all. It's all in his handwriting, it's kinda cool.

My Manson interest has died off quite a bit since then though, I was enthralled in that case for a long time, now...not so much, but their still cool conversation pieces!

Sweetest Thunders collection ever. WANT !

Thanks man, that was the first artist I REALLY REALLY collected, so that's why it's so big. Some of those bootlegs from 82-84 are so hard to find, it's ridiculous!

Wow, kick ass Neil Young collection!

Thanks man, it's my baby, haha. Still looking for the Eldorado 12" EP though!

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic