Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Guest falloutcollapse

I would just like to say that, in about two weeks, after all my packages come, I'll have every Thursday release, just not on every color. This doesn't sound like serious business to most of you total geeks out there, but I'm nerding out about it over here in my chair, since you guys know how I get about them. Time to track down all the colors...

I would just like to say that, in about two weeks, after all my packages come, I'll have every Thursday release, just not on every color. This doesn't sound like serious business to most of you total geeks out there, but I'm nerding out about it over here in my chair, since you guys know how I get about them. Time to track down all the colors...

You got a Full Collapse? Congrats, V!

Guest falloutcollapse

You got a Full Collapse? Congrats, V!

Yeah dude, I worked out a sweet trade with steventangent. Everyone should +1 him, he finally got me my favorite album!

Sometime this week I hope to post the most complete O Pioneers collection that anyone outside of the band has. :)

i'll take a picture of my black mambas test and you can photoshop it in if you want. :-X

Not needed anymore. Out of respect to Underground Com's Don of Dons I traded with Adam for the Vinyl Collective contest test so I wouldn't have to get one of the named copies that he doesn't want leaving their original owners.

I also managed to get a OP/BTMI split black cover orange wax so that leaves only one test and one "rareasfuckonlyaaronhasit" color and i'm good.

• jhulud locked this topic
  • jhulud unlocked this topic