anyone own original album art?

mclz

i remember someone mentioned they had the original artwork of the lawrence arms repress of a guided tour of chicago, don't remember who though. and also i remember jay retard was selling some of his 7"s artwork on ebay and maybe someone here won that.

i have the lars frederiksen and the bastards - switchblade 12" artwork

[image][image]

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the original art for Thee Lexington Arrows side of their split with Blondsai (both are Baltimore bands). The art on their side was done by Alex Fine and he gave it to me as a gift for going on tour with them. It's one of the favorite things I have hanging on my wall! This is what the record looks like, the original is more complete and has the full dartboard with a dart sticking into a heart on it.

[image]

I don't own any, but I've seen the original paintings on the covers of Brutal Truth's "Need to Control" and Morbid Angel's "Blessed Are the Sick." The BT one is hanging in the singer's place, the MA one is in a museum in Brussels.

I also visited the street corner of 139 & Lenox in Harlem where the cover for Big L's "Lifestyles . . ." was taken.