The three WORST opening bands

when i saw the early november i had to sit through the worst opening bands ever. usually there's maybe one or two decent ones, but noooooo. i think houston calls was the worst.

also, mae really sucked when i saw them open for relient k. they stood there like cardboard cut-outs the whole time. i actually thought the bassist had super glued his feet to the floor.

Salem. As Friends Rust was awesome. Salem was not.

Senses Fail opening for Brand New on the Deja tour. These guys have gotten better now that buddy knows how to scream, but to quote Brian from punk news the screams sound like a 12 year old girl getting stabbed in the throat.

Spoon. They were loudly sound checking during dinosaur jr's set at pitchfork this year, and were really rude about it. J just turned his amps up. I don't care if they have a GUK now I'll always hate Spoon for this.

1. Marilyn Manson (opened for nine inch nails back in like '94, worst thing I've ever seen)

2. Atreyu (opened for Boysetsfire and Snapcase)

3. Any of the 3 bands I saw that replaced Unsane (I went to see Unsane 3 times, they were always one of the opening acts, every time Unsane canceled and some shitty band took their place)

-The Big Sleep(opening for mtb in Cleveland) The dude was just arrogant egotistical hipster and he's like yeah i know my jeans are tight you like them? then started talking about his hair,ect...

-Damnone or Rock n Roll Soliders (cant remember) (opening for A Wilhelm Scream & Less Than Jake ??wtf?) The singer was a dumb ass

acting like their band was hot shit and no one even liked them, he went as far as to take the drummer's kick drum & pass it around the crowd and some kid tried to steal it ha ha.

-Atreyu (opened for Every Time I die) ugh worst band ever god this garbage sucks, the drummer had 3 kick drums, totally unnecessary especially for a band of their shitty stature.

-MSI,Mushroom head- I was forced to go to this show with my best friend & his mom.

Terrible,terrible show,maybe it's my extreme distaste for nu metal but mushroom head were horrible.

MSI ? I don't even know what the fuck that is, the singer is a complete jackass and I wish he would just get shot already, what a piece of shit.

I need to go to more shows, I can't think of 3 bands I've seen that I didn't like.

Actually wait, that's a lie. Several times I have been dragged by my friends to this Christian nightclub (I know right) to see somebody's friend's band or whatever, and several times I have experienced hell. So many bands trying to be the Christian Nickelback/Coldplay/Linkin Park/Eminem.

rufio & poison the well opening for strung out in like 2001

copeland & silverstein opening for planes mistaken for stars in 2003

I think I saw that Strung Out tour but we had Rise Against and PTW opening for Strung Out. Every band was awesome.

Rise Against was there as well. I just remember really liking Strung Out and being very excited for the show, then the openers sucked and Strung Out played for fucking hours.