So you are drinking liquor..

Guest smccown13

what kind of liquor are you drinking?

[image]

^^^ awesome story about sailor jerry

so we were at a friends apartment, and my best friend and his tool roomie come over. after a while we need to make a beer run, so my best friend asks his roommate if he wants to come, he doesn't but asks him to pick up something for him. we get in the car and find that he gave him $40. so treat ourselves to some Mennas on his dime, then we go to the liquor store and pick up a fifth of 151 and a fifth of sailor jerry. it was either the jerry or $30 bucks worth of egg nog, it was a hard decision, but we chose the jerry because we didnt want to lug 5 gallons of nog back to the apartment. we come back and hand him the Jerry and like 12 bucks change. he's like uhhhh what the fuck? where's the rest of it. we then convince him that we thought he wanted us to get him some top shelf shit, and that Sailor Jerry is like primo top rum. he had never heard of it and just accepted it as truth. he took a sip and spit it out. then we made fun of him for not liking top shelf rum.

the next day he went to a liquor store and found out that it was only like 9 bucks a fifth. he demanded some money back. we pretty much said, fuck you, you gave us $40 for a fucking beer run and we were already stoned....

[image] for when i have ladies over. Unfortunately, most women aren't into scotch so... more for me

I'll do the johnny walker blue when im at my friends house... which is very seldom.. that shit's expensive and should only be consumed for special occasions.. unless you're rich.

but my fav has to be:

[image]

i didnt know Tommy Bahama made rum...i thought they were strictly gray beard beachware

inorite, and i have no idea if they are affiliated, but it was on sale one week and i tried it and it is seriously awesome. its so smooth and crisp. it has the slightest hint of a tropical fruit aftertaste. its amazing how subtle it is.

Guest smccown13
i didnt know Tommy Bahama made rum...i thought they were strictly gray beard beachware

inorite, and i have no idea if they are affiliated, but it was on sale one week and i tried it and it is seriously awesome. its so smooth and crisp. it has the slightest hint of a tropical fruit aftertaste. its amazing how subtle it is.

I might try this sometime..is it pricey?