Eastbound & Down tv series

Has anyone seen this? Holy motherfucker.. This series while a super short season is amazing. Kenny Powers is the man! Whew! (will ferrell style) I seriously couldn't stop laughing throughout the series. What do you guys/gals think of this series and if it should even go to a 2nd season...

[image]

“You’re Fucking Out, I’m Fucking In”

Loved the show, hope they add on another season.
I really wish this show was an hour long. For an HBO series, it just seems to short.

no shit, the whole 1st series is only 3 hours long. :(

hopefully the next season will be an hour.. who knows...

"i broke that bird bath for you.. because i knew you hated it. And we're the same. I hate that fucking thing too. A stork wrapped around a tree branch. That's the stupidest thing I've ever seen before. You know, that's how the plague started. You know, back in the day. From a little disgusting birdbath in someone's backyard that rat's made sex to birds in it and created a whole new type of aids" - Kenny powers

Did she get skinnier as the season went on? When she ripped her shirt off at the BBQ..yum. Also, fuck the boob double on the finale.

boob double, WWWHHHHAAAATTT, I guess i need to see the BBQ episode, guess I missed one....I hope she doesnt get anymore skinnier, that would suck. I like them curves!