NOFX - Frisbee LP/Strung Out LP up at Fat Wreck

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obvious FAT has realized the "Flipping" epidemic going on and is doing more and more to make it easier for people who want the limited edition to get them and drive down the cost of the limited edition stuff. Hence; the no color plus limited 7". If the "flippers" keep this shit up fat may just fuck with us all. I like that they did this, as far as quality goes black is the way to go anyway.

BCD i am pretty sure kept track of the "flippers" and did their best to limit orders and what not. I am mainly refering to the melvins delux set. They obviously did a good job giving the blacl copies/100 away considering there has only been 3 or 4 copies on the bay and those people claim to hate the fact they have to sell it.

It really is sad that labels have to resort to various tactics to avoid flippers from getting their hands on this type of stuff. Then again, it's very smart on the label's part to be doing this type os stuff, but again, sad it has come to this

It really doesn't seem a like an anti-flip measure to me.

Agreed, it seems to me that if there are just a limited number (let's say 5,000) of LPs and that's all that will ever be pressed, these records will still be worth some money. Plus, these exclusive 7"s will eventually be worth quite a bit.