Your first band shirt.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

local punk band called the Smiley Kids. Turned it into a patch after it was too worn out.

I remember them, their cd had a crayon in the jewel case, right?

My first band shirt was a Stavesacre shirt. Grey baseball shirt w/ black 3/4 raglan sleeves. Blue scorpion logo on the front, and World Domination Tour w/ dates on the back. Had a couple bogus dates like Tattooine on it. Picked it up at a Stavesacre / Roadside Monument show in 1996.

yup, that's the one. They are still around kinda in Colorado and George also has a similar band called the Scooterz. I remember he told me that the biggest mistake he made was not signing with Tooth and Nail, and instead went with some other label for "Don't Get Board" that eventually went under.

I remember them, their cd had a crayon in the jewel case, right?

My first band shirt was a Stavesacre shirt. Grey baseball shirt w/ black 3/4 raglan sleeves. Blue scorpion logo on the front, and World Domination Tour w/ dates on the back. Had a couple bogus dates like Tattooine on it. Picked it up at a Stavesacre / Roadside Monument show in 1996.

yup, that's the one. They are still around kinda in Colorado and George also has a similar band called the Scooterz. I remember he told me that the biggest mistake he made was not signing with Tooth and Nail, and instead went with some other label for "Don't Get Board" that eventually went under.

It's a shame, in the mid-late 90's, 5 Minute Walk/Sarabellum had a kickass lineup. But after Five Iron caught on, they started signing fringe acts, hopping on the musical trends, and, not surprisingly, they couldn't make it work.