Your first band shirt.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smccown13

Tmnt coming out of their shells tour. If we are talking real first band shirt, it was a rhcp shirt from the one hot minute era. Great thread.

Guest smccown13
I had a Sugarcult shirt. Saw them in the 5th grade when they were touring for Start Static. I think before that, all I ever wore were Simpsons shirts. I probably had a dozen different ones. I was really cool in elementary school.

I'm not how sure how old you are, but Simpsons shirts were banned from my elementary school.

Tmnt coming out of their shells tour. If we are talking real first band shirt, it was a rhcp shirt from the one hot minute era. Great thread.

Dude, my parents wouldn't buy me a "Coming Out of Their Shells" tour t, they said the tix were too expensive...I cried...I still have that cassette though

Guest smccown13

Dude, my parents wouldn't buy me a "Coming Out of Their Shells" tour t, they said the tix were too expensive...I cried...I still have that cassette though

From Pizza Hut?

local punk band called the Smiley Kids. Turned it into a patch after it was too worn out.

I remember them, their cd had a crayon in the jewel case, right?

My first band shirt was a Stavesacre shirt. Grey baseball shirt w/ black 3/4 raglan sleeves. Blue scorpion logo on the front, and World Domination Tour w/ dates on the back. Had a couple bogus dates like Tattooine on it. Picked it up at a Stavesacre / Roadside Monument show in 1996.

Guest smccown13
My parents went to Europe in the mid 90s and brought me back a Green Day "Dookie" tour shirt. It was black and had the record cover on the front and the European tour dates on the back. I wore the fucking shit out of that shirt, and now it's in t-shirt heaven...

T-shirt heaven thread? What band shirt do you miss the most?