Sale #1 -Avail Lot(Over the James,4Am Friday,Dixie

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

AVAIL "Dixie, 4 AM Friday & Over The James" LP set (clear, silver and orange vinyl)

We are excited to get this Spring Cleaning sale started with this Avail lot. This set comes with :

AVAIL "Dixie" dbl LP clear vinyl

AVAIL "4 AM Friday" dbl LP silver vinyl

AVAIL "Over The James" LP orange vinyl

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/VCAvailset

These are 3 essential records and sometimes, I look back and wish that I would have omitted some of the bonus tracks from 4am Friday and Dixie so that both could be single LPs. The original pressings didn't have gatefold jackets or double LPs and in some ways, I feel as thought I should have done the same to keep the prices lower. Well, for the time being, you can get the records at what they would have cost if we would have done them all as single LPs without gatefold jackets. $30 for 3 classics is such a deal.

This price won't last long so please act fast. And if you had your eyes on the rarer pressings, I highly recommend you pick them up soon. The Over the James is almost gone with Dixie and 4am Friday right behind OTJ.

Guest Admin
is it going to be one sale a day, or multiple sales a day for the month?

at least 1 a day, but as I am still f'ing sick, it might only be one a day for a little bit.