Axl Rose re-invented yet again!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it'd be nice if they gave up changing the color so people can stop chasing them, but that doesn't make sense for them. If they're going to press it, why not change the color and let those who want every color get sucked in for the complete package.

true. but it makes me think if they are every going to stop repressing it?? its been in print for ALMOST 6 years already..

yah man.. another 4 colors ! damn.

i ordered these a few days ago, so im curious on how they are going to look.

anyways i might just give up after the 20th pressing.. leaving it on an even number or just give up after the picture disc version is going to be released..

theres going to be a picture disc version?

they should just quit doing pressings of 120, and 180 or whatever, and do 21st pressing 3,000 orange. and if that sells out, then the 22nd can be 5,000 red. and just start doing substantial pressings.

true, this will be far more efficient.

though i believe that no idea just tells the plant to make a pressing, and then the plant just uses leftover colors they have from other pressings and this saves no idea money. most of the time, they arent even aware of the colors they are going to get.

they should just quit doing pressings of 120, and 180 or whatever, and do 21st pressing 3,000 orange. and if that sells out, then the 22nd can be 5,000 red. and just start doing substantial pressings.

true, this will be far more efficient.

though i believe that no idea just tells the plant to make a pressing, and then the plant just uses leftover colors they have from other pressings and this saves no idea money. most of the time, they arent even aware of the colors they are going to get.

I read an interview that said the same thing, that they really had no control of what color it was going to be pressed on.