Expedit on sale next weekend @ IKEA 23rd-25th

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got one. There were so many people at the Cincinnati one. Most of them were there for the chair that was on sale though.

did it look like they had a few left??

I was gonna drive down from CBUS tomorrow morning.

They had a ton left. They didn't have that many white ones, which is what I was buying, but they had a lot of the birch and dark ones.

And employee told me that they had 1600 of them on hand.

Soo many people there, but most were there for the chair like he said. Got me one, and I yelled at a few people for being dicks. One guy was so mad because the site said they were opening at 9 when really it was 10. Did the guy want her to go back in time or what? It wasn't her who made the site. Asshole.

lol

+1 for being a white knight :P

So for those of us who don't live by an IKEA, what would it cost for one of you dudes to buy one of these then ship it to one of us? If it's under the original price, I would certainly be interested...

They are usually $90 but are obviously on sale for $50. I would imagine that it would cost at least $40 to ship it as it is pretty heavy. So unfortunately, I don't think it would very cost effective or smart for someone to do that.

Soo many people there, but most were there for the chair like he said. Got me one, and I yelled at a few people for being dicks. One guy was so mad because the site said they were opening at 9 when really it was 10. Did the guy want her to go back in time or what? It wasn't her who made the site. Asshole.

lol

+1 for being a white knight :P

;D

This thing is pretty heavy and it's really awkward. I can't wait to set it up. Anyone get the free breakfast? haha