Expedit on sale next weekend @ IKEA 23rd-25th

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god damn it. I just got home from ikea. I bought one of these but its still in the box... Should I exchange and repurchase? or do you think they will honor the sale price and just credit me back the difference if i go in next weekend?

most stores do a price guarantee..

you should call them and see if they will give you the difference back if you go in next weekend

Sucks but it sounds like you're out of luck. :(

I guess I could just exchange it and repurchase it. Save myself 40 bucks

If they won't price guarantee, just go back, buy a new one, and then walk right back in and return it with the old receipt. If it were a few dollars, I'd say it isn't worth it, but that's nearly half the price. It's worth doing something.

I guess I could just exchange it and repurchase it. Save myself 40 bucks

If they won't price guarantee, just go back, buy a new one, and then walk right back in and return it with the old receipt. If it were a few dollars, I'd say it isn't worth it, but that's nearly half the price. It's worth doing something.

Don't do this, some places give you the money back of what the price is at that time. Return it now, get the money then go back and get it.