The Senor And The Queen-The Gaslight Anthem

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well damnit, my copy still isn't here. Gonna go check the mailbox right now anyways. I ordered a red and a black set the day they went on sale, so if I get two black sets, I'm gonna be bummed and then....listen to them anyways

EDIT: nothin and I leave for montana for a week in the morning..

well damnit, my copy still isn't here. Gonna go check the mailbox right now anyways. I ordered a red and a black set the day they went on sale, so if I get two black sets, I'm gonna be bummed and then....listen to them anyways

i did the latter, and i'm totally feeling alright about it now. i'll be praying for you. (see what i did there?)

this is the person who has the white version on ebay. I love how you all can talk shit and call me a tool and an ass just because you all didn't get the one you wanted. Boo-fuckin-hoo. Man up. Its a fucking record. Its just like any other "collectible". The rarer it is, the more it will cost to get it. Its funny how the shit-talkers are usually the ones that end up buying the records for the ridiculous prices. I had offers of over $100 within an hour of it being listed....some of the offers were from people on here. You all don't know what kind of finacial situation I am in. You don't know me at all. Yet, because I want to sell some records, that gives you the right to judge. get your heads out of your asses. Go ahead and say something cliche like, "its people like you that are ruining record collecting for the rest of us". I don't really care. I get records for bands that I like and listen to them. I happened to have ordered 2 copies of this and one was white. I got lucky. I only looked at this message board because my buddy told me there was shit being talked. So, im putting in my two cents. Say whatever you want because i will not even waste my time by checking the responses. Have a great day...and for those of you on this board that are bidding on my auctions or have emailed me offers....good luck!

Guest baseball

Got it yesterday, I too got a black instead of red. Oh well, slight disappointment. Only because I could have easily gotten an order in early to get a red but decided to wait until the show to get the record, which in turn was not available at the show (I could have sworn there was an announcement about a week before the tour started, but after the original delay, that said they were going to have them). Maybe I was wrong.

Anyway, kickass release regardless.

this is the person who has the white version on ebay. I love how you all can talk shit and call me a tool and an ass just because you all didn't get the one you wanted. Boo-fuckin-hoo. Man up. Its a fucking record. Its just like any other "collectible". The rarer it is, the more it will cost to get it. Its funny how the shit-talkers are usually the ones that end up buying the records for the ridiculous prices. I had offers of over $100 within an hour of it being listed....some of the offers were from people on here. You all don't know what kind of finacial situation I am in. You don't know me at all. Yet, because I want to sell some records, that gives you the right to judge. get your heads out of your asses. Go ahead and say something cliche like, "its people like you that are ruining record collecting for the rest of us". I don't really care. I get records for bands that I like and listen to them. I happened to have ordered 2 copies of this and one was white. I got lucky. I only looked at this message board because my buddy told me there was shit being talked. So, im putting in my two cents. Say whatever you want because i will not even waste my time by checking the responses. Have a great day...and for those of you on this board that are bidding on my auctions or have emailed me offers....good luck!

read this and think of a wario voice in your head. it totally fits. AHAHAHA >:(

I think what it boils down to, for me, is pure jealousy of everyone who got a white copy. I love these guys and know I'm going to try to get it one way or the other (though I'd like to forgo the insane ebay prices). The thing that sucks is that it was probably just randomly inserted so people who just grabbed one on a whim got it while people who were stoked on the release might have gotten two black copies.

Not sure there's any way to fix it just one of the bummers of life.