dude trying to rob me disappresh

so i was walking back to the parking garage after work and i'm on the sidewalk when this out of the corner of my eye i see this scary looking dude come towards me with his arm out getting ready to grab me.

so i spin around pretty instinctively(thanks martial arts training!) and grab his wrist and lock it and bring it around behind him when i notice hes holding on to a knife, at which point i just get pissed and kick him in the back of the knee. which is a pretty standard takedown.

so he drops the knife and is trying to get away, i lose my footing because hes about 4 inches of so taller then me, and then he runs off into the sordid humid hot air that is houston this time of year. cops were called.

i think i might have broken his wrist though, i felt something weird snap when i had it behind him.

ANYWAYS

weird end to the fucking day. now i'm home and listening to this will destroy you.

A few months ago I got super drunk at my friend's house. He lives kiond of close to where I used to cop dope. So I left his house and decided I wanted to get some smack. I appraoched some kids that were riding around on bikes and looked like they might be slinging. I told them what I wanted and they told me to circle the block. I came back around and they asked to see the money. I showed them and one of the dudes reached in and grabbed the cash. They ditched their bikes and hauled ass. Knowing I couldn't catch up with them, I got out of my car and loaded their bikes in my trunk and rode out. It pretty much worked out that I bought 2 bikes for $60. Not a bad deal, reallyl.