The Board has been good but...

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quit being such a sensitive sally.

if you think you're right, stick up for yourself. a simple 'i dont care, thats just my opinion' would have saved your dignity, but now your internet rep is damaged, and we are all looking at your relatively low karma and pointing and laughing at you behind your back.

dante and i are going to make cum in your locker, queerburger!

EDIT: can i still say 'queerburger'?

sorry,

dante and i are going to make cum in your locker, homosexual burger.

burgersexual?

in any case, this thread is pretty much like telling on people who are picking on you.

snitches get stiches.

flicker gets another beer.

this is a haiku.

Also, want to chime in and say that derogatory words are not tolerated on these boards. I understand that making fun of people is part of being on the internet, but homophobic and racist talk is not tolerated (per Virgil).

Exactly.

It would have been nice to have had folks civilly attempt to persuade you away from the AT, and honestly, I think some folks were, at the heart of their argument, trying to help you get better sound.

But when someone emasculates or calls someone a faggot because of a fucking turntable, well, they just lost the argument. Anyone with half a brain knows that that ain't the way to negotiate or bolster their argument.

It's impossible to understand sarcasm or joking within the context of an internet message board. But I, for one, don't buy that as an excuse in this instance - especially throwing around "fag". Goddamn! That is infuriating! Fucking ignorant children we have here…

if you think you're right, stick up for yourself. a simple 'i dont care, thats just my opinion' would have saved your dignity, but now your internet rep is damaged, and we are all looking at your relatively low karma and pointing and laughing at you behind your back.

sorry,

burgersexual?

in any case, this thread is pretty much like telling on people who are picking on you.

snitches get stiches.

this is a haiku.

Do I have to be the bottom again?

Being a message board that is based around audio(for the most part) you can understand why some people might have a strong opinion about such a topic. I felt a little flustered that you are in a monetary position to purchase a quality turntable but instead were/are considering buying a turntable based on appearance. That will never make sense to me and at best I expressed frustration with the "i'll never fucking understand people" comment.

It's not up to me what turntable you buy, but as I just bought a new turntable similar to an affordable option for you, I was trying to turn you onto the idea of that table.

Even in the PM I explained the thread had not gone the way of my intentions and I still kept it about the turntables ending the PM with "Either way sorry if it seems like i was a dick. Business, never personal, ya dig?"

That's my piece.

sorry,

burgersexual?

snitches get stiches.

this is a haiku.

lol. i have a hard time sympathizing. I thought their was kind of a logical argument going on in that thread. Just YOU and the people arguing against you used unnecessarily harsh words for arguing about a turntable.

You called a turntable a lot of people here own an "atrocity"

"My ears and records will thank me, but my eyes will never forgive me."

Perhaps a little overboard?

Still posts in response to yours were even worse.