I love Costco pizza

my little cousins and I were craving some yesterday but we wouldve had to wait 45 minutes, we went with little Ceasers instead...it was still yummy, but Costco has the best cheap pizza around.

Generally speaking, Little Caesars is disgusting.

I dont think its that bad,I like it more than pizza hut.

Costco pizza rules, I go there for lunch at least once a week. Usually packed at lunch time tho, I went there and actually left after I saw the line yesterday. Went to In N Out instead.

Little Caesars isnt bad at all for getting a $5 large. Its just as good as Pizza Hut or Dominoes and WAY cheaper. Plus you dont have to wait 45 min for delivery, you can just pick it up anytime you want.

my little cousins and I were craving some yesterday but we wouldve had to wait 45 minutes, we went with little Ceasers instead...it was still yummy, but Costco has the best cheap pizza around.

Generally speaking, Little Caesars is disgusting.

qft. i would not even use the word "pizza" for it, damn that was nasty.

so, i live in a college town for starts. there's this awesome cheap pizza place called "Snappy Tomato Pizza"...and Little Ceasar's opened up about a year ago...literally around the corner from Snappy...so Snappy lowered their prices to compete...I fucking win, I get the same ballin' ass pizza I always get at Little Ceasar's prices...I get a large Pepporoni w/ Peporocini's on the side as well as Garlic butter dipping sauce for $5.45 after tax is figured in...absolutely unbeatable, I usually can't find decent frozen pizza for that price...it's not "Hot and Ready" though, I just have to call before I head up there so it'll be ready. notta fan of Costco or Sam's club pizza

I didn't read anywhere in this thread about people being blown away by chain pizza joints...this thread seems to be more about Cheap Pizza joints...I've never been to a local pizza joint that was cheaper than Snappy Tomato or Little Ceasars, I've never been to a chain pizza joint that was better than any smaller/local pizza joint

But why would you buy a $5 Domino's medium pizza and have it be very, very mediocre when you can buy a good one that is probably bigger for (for example) $7.10 like DiMarco's around the corner. Or a large for $10.30 and have it not taste like cardboard? Just Pizza (featured in ETID's DVD) boasts a large for $10.50 and it's fantastic.

PS - I take my take-out (or take-away for you Brits) food very seriously, since I don't cook very often anymore.

why would you buy a $5 Domino's medium pizza and have it be very, very mediocre when you can buy a good one that is probably bigger for (for example) $7.10 like DiMarco's around the corner.

let's say you get one pizza every week. those $2 per pizza you're saving at domnio's adds up to more than $100 at the end of the year. buy the $10.50 pizza you talked about, and the savings are $250.

sure, maybe it doesn't taste amazing (let's face it, most of the time you're drunk when ordering pizza anyway) but i'd much rather deal with mediocre pizza and save $100 at the end of the year to buy records than be blown away by a pizza and have no money. i already have no money.