VC update on Pre-orders Today (PLEASE READ)

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

Today is gonna be absolutely nuts with pre-orders; friends, you don't even know! Well now you do cause this update will make everything crystal clear. Today, you can expect pre-orders of:

* Joey Cape / Mike Hale under the influence 7"

* O Pioneers!!! / New Bruises under the influence 7"

* Kevin Seconds / Kepi Ghoulie under the influence 7"

* O Pioneers!!! "Limp Bizkit covering Limp Bizkit" 7"

* Achilles "Hospice" LP

* Turkish Techno / Anchor split 7"

* Infected "Awake In Our Own Graves" 7”

* Dude Jams / Too Many Daves split 7”

Damn, that's a lot of 7"s. Friends, the pre-orders will begin at 2pm MST (that is 1pm Pacific, 4pm Eastern). If anything, these pre-orders will educate everyone on their time zones or at least my time zone. We will have the posts up before then, but the actual links will not be live until 2pm MST. Also know that the 3 Under the Influence 7"s will be available in 2 colors each (500 of one, 1,000 of another). They have been selling out too quickly and I didn't want to do 3 colors for each. I hope everyone understands. Also know that the 3 ADD releases (Turkish Techno/Anchor, Infected, Dude Jams/Too Many Daves) are all available in a ton of colors some of which are extremely limited. That is all I will answer, the posts for each release should answer your other questions.

One other thing, feel free to add that Heavy Heavy Low Low LP for free to any order where you buy something else. Help us clear out our warehouse and get a free record in exchange. May I also recommend picking up the other available under the influence 7"s? Those are all quickly going out of print. See you at 2pm friends.

Guest Admin
Are these 3 UTI titles the last ones of our subs if we have them?

I always, always, always forget up to what # the UTI sub covers. Sorry Virgil.

I think the subs go through 14, you got #s 5 through 14 (10 total).

Guest Admin
Will any of the UTI 7"s have a 3rd /1000 color? Or will all of them just be on 2 colors?

all will be 2 colors. 500 of one color, 1,000 of 2nd color. thanks.

Guest Admin
glad the UTI series is gunna keep rolling on strong, kinda bummed by the pressing numbers changing and the fact that the sleeves will change after 9 but whatever i am still very down!

also very interested in O Pioneers!!! "Limp Bizkit covering Limp Bizkit" 7"?

I totally understand, but faced with the decision to add a 3rd color or up the 2 color pressing numbers, I opted with the latter. I recently found out also that one of our printers does folded jackets which I prefer and that way, we can print the liner notes on the inside of the jacket and for those who love dust sleeves on their vinyl, this will ensure that happens, too.

Will these 3 UTI's be actually in stock at the same time, or will they come out in order # 10, 11, 12. I ask wondering when I pre order all three if #10 & 11 will be held till 12 comes out. I don't so much care if they are within a week or two of each other, but if they're within a month or two, I may want to order seperately.

Guest Admin
Will these 3 UTI's be actually in stock at the same time, or will they come out in order # 10, 11, 12. I ask wondering when I pre order all three if #10 & 11 will be held till 12 comes out. I don't so much care if they are within a week or two of each other, but if they're within a month or two, I may want to order seperately.

All have been sent at the exact same time (we have art and masters) so they should all come in around the same time within a week or so

Guest Admin
How about that PTM Defiance Pre-order everyone is waiting for?

everyone is waiting including me. I promise the minute defiance gets me the ok, I will post it.

Guest Admin
I wanna grab the o pioneers, but not sure what else to order with it...

how about all the under the influence 7"s? or the new add titles?