Flexi's?

Ya, I've seen two GUK flexi's on Ebay, but I think I'm probably better off just buying the records with those songs on them. Both are Russian imports and have very funny almost Communist looking covers on them. Here's the one:

http://cgi.ebay.com/GET-UP-KIDS-clear-flexi-COMING-CLEAN-rare-45-EMO-punk_W0QQitemZ230237164898QQihZ013QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

yea, came w/ zines.

i just posted in another thread about them. that dimes thread. it reminded me of the 'place penny here' on those.

all the ones i ever had sounded like total ass.

afik they pretty much disappeared when CD samplers got super cheap to do.

gearhead mag used to actually do a real 7" w/ their magazine. not anymore though.

i want to get a few just to have 'em

i think someone should find a way to make them sound better and put them back into production

There is no way to make them sound better. As you probably already know the thicker the vinyl the better it sounds, because of the deeper grooves. This is why 180g or heavier is preferred for audiophile pressings. Well, by the same logic, the thinnest vinyl is going to sound like shit.

Supposedly Erika Records bought the machine to make flexis and will be making them again. But who knows, and really...sucks if they do because flexis are fucking terrible wastes.

And those Eastern European bootleg flexis are bootlegs. Just get the original records of the bands they bootleg. That shit is naasty.