Thrice - Beggars

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the white/clear mix by the looks of it, 157/2000

also, my download card is blank on the back - so unless this is a puzzle i cant seem to solve, i cant get the digital files!

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I'd be happy to give you mine once I get it in the mail within the next week or so. I bought the CD pre-order, so I've had it on my computer for awhile. If you're interested, just send me a PM to remind me.

If you still need the album try checking out some distros first there may be a few that have it. Shopradiocast.com and nerdalertrecords.com might have it if you email them.

Hot Topic. Don't forget Hot Topic. :) I bet they ordered at least a couple hundred for all their stores, if not more, considering the guy who does that for them is a pretty smart guy. ;)

Yup, there are a few hundred out there in Hot Topic land. :)

Im actually going to go pick up a copy at the mall right here on my lunch break. Im wondering what color they sent us.

Hot Topic. Don't forget Hot Topic. :) I bet they ordered at least a couple hundred for all their stores, if not more, considering the guy who does that for them is a pretty smart guy. ;)

Yup, there are a few hundred out there in Hot Topic land. :)

Im actually going to go pick up a copy at the mall right here on my lunch break. Im wondering what color they sent us.

Unnumbered unsigned on 12 different colors.

There is one copy at hottopic.com

I was in a couple malls buying some clothes today and neither Hot Topic had this. I was thinking about buying a second copy but whatever, I like my yellow.

They are still getting out to stores in your area.

Awesome news... I've been checking the stores in the S. Jersey/ Philly area with no luck... Since I slept on the pre-orders, I'm glad to know that I didn't miss them here too...

They are still getting out to stores in your area.

Awesome news... I've been checking the stores in the S. Jersey/ Philly area with no luck... Since I slept on the pre-orders, I'm glad to know that I didn't miss them here too...

Yea the stores that will be getting them should have them within a week or 2.

I bought one yesterday and got a clear green and someone else said they bought one at HT and got a mint green so I have no idea what colors are out there in HT stores.