Converge - Axe To Fall artwork/tracklisting

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Converge and Cave in have toured together numerous times.

Two large tours were the "You Fail Me" tour, which was their return from the major label world, and our 1998/99 tour along w/ The Dillinger Escape Plan.

We have MANY things in the works for upcoming headlining tours in 2010, so keep an eye out.

-J.

We have MANY things in the works for upcoming headlining tours in 2010, so keep an eye out.

-J.

I hope hope hope hope that includes a stop in South Florida...I know you guys will be coming down w/ Mastodon...which I'll be there for sure...but a headlining tour would be superb!

I can have mom cook for you guys...fo' realz!

Two large tours were the "You Fail Me" tour, which was their return from the major label world, and our 1998/99 tour along w/ The Dillinger Escape Plan.

-J.

I am almost 100% positive I saw that DEP tour.

-J.

I am almost 100% positive I saw that DEP tour.

You may have, many did.

-J.

Just finished listening to the new song.. .I have to say It took a lot of restraint for me not to tear apart my cubicle at work. It was incredible!

I sent the link to my friend who is about to go to the doctor's to get his broken thumb looked at. I told him he should play the song before he goes to the doctors in cast he breaks anything else while thrashing around the room.

Seriously, it's such an amazing fucking song. Great job guys! I can not wait to hear the rest of the album now.