13/14 Premier League Football Discussion

Let me know your code when you get in. I've not done this for years emot-allears.gif

Any other Newcastle supporters in here by any chance?

Fantasy league is sorted. Here's the code : 205735-357799

Also, this happened on Saturday, more like this and we'll be back where we belong in no time! (shame he didn't score & we still thrashed them and won 2-0)

I'll make my first home game against Reading on the 30th, should be good. Can't wait to see what Karanka brings in his first full season as manager.

He needs to get rid of Karama though, he's pissed off 99% of Boro fans & thinks he's too good for the team when he can't even get a place on the bench. UTFB.

I reckon you'll do alright this season. Karanka brought a decent win percentage during the back half of last season didn't he?

Yeah, A big turn around compare to Mowbray later part. The problem with us is we start well and go bad around christmas time. Fingers crossed we stay strong throughout this time round!

Fantasy league is sorted. Here's the code : 205735-357799

Also, this happened on Saturday, more like this and we'll be back where we belong in no time! (shame he didn't score & we still thrashed them and won 2-0)

Are you doing the FPL league through the actual Premier League site?

Hope united's season is as enjoyable to watch as last season....

I'm still furious about our disallowed goal on Saturday against dirty leeds. How it was "dangerous play" is beyond me when warnock dives forward and is still miles away from the ball. By that logic ALL over head kicks are "dangerous". 

Make up your own mind.........

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jagielka's stoppage time strike this weekend. Hoo boy. 

Hahah that strike man. Once in a life time thing for him, but yea, absolutely stunning strike. Wouldn't be surprised to see this as a contestant to goal of the year.

And oh man. As I Arsenal fan then I don't like how this season is starting to look. But I knew this would bloody happen. It's beyond me why we didn't get a quality CB and DM in this transfer window. Sure a signing like Sanchez is awesome, but it's not what we needed the most. It's just ridiculous with the ongoing injury problem in Arsenal.

HarmfulBlackandwhiteCopperbutterfly.gif

I don't think we'll see a better goal this season.

Don't be silly, there have already been goals better than that. I might hate spurs and that's a nice goal but pulling off that trick (albeit not as a shot from the edge of the area) for anyone who's half decent at football, isn't hard and it's hardly surprising a professional in a top league can actually score using that technique. 

• 1 month later...