• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess

Ordered:

NOFX - Punk In Drublic (Red /300)

Bad Religion - No Control (Green /300)

Bad Religion - Suffer (Orange /300)

Thanks for the heads up!

i picked up heavy petting zoo and so long and thanks...

does anyone else think it's really weird that this went up some time yesterday and is still available for purchase?

factor in the people in this thread alone are saying they purchased 100+ bucks worth of records...

i have a feeling this limited /300 number is either wrong or a bunch of us are going to get black/refunds.

i personally don't really care that much. i already own white trash and punk in drublic so i didn't care to order them. as long as i get the copies i'll be happy. more happy of course if they come on a cool color.

Guest markovianprocess

does anyone else think it's really weird that this went up some time yesterday and is still available for purchase?

factor in the people in this thread alone are saying they purchased 100+ bucks worth of records...

i have a feeling this limited /300 number is either wrong or a bunch of us are going to get black/refunds.

i personally don't really care that much. i already own white trash and punk in drublic so i didn't care to order them. as long as i get the copies i'll be happy. more happy of course if they come on a cool color.

The reason I don't think they will just send out black is the fact that a lot of these records are also listed as being black in the store too.

I was thinking along the same lines. I won't believe it until the records are in my hands...$200 dropped.